Chapter VI

Halfway Gone

June 2014

Monday Morning

Jacob

New York City! My favorite place to be...other than my bed. I wrapped my arms around Danny as we admired the view from the balcony. It was beautiful. I took in the smell of the tea that she was drinking...suddenly wanting Starbucks. I and a couple of other models were here for a shoot. We won't be back home in LA until Friday night.

"Come on Jacob. We don't want to be late." Danny stated while grabbing onto my arm.

"You go shower and I'll get your things ready." She ordered. I went into the bathroom and got ready to shower. Everything was great so far...except the fact that Alisa is here with us. Danny was pissed at first but I made it clear that I didn't want any bullshit on this trip. She knows that we work together. I washed up quickly then got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out, letting the stem escape. It filled the bedroom while the air hit my body, giving me chills. I picked out an outfit to wear and got dressed. I ran my fingers through my hair, grooming it a little. I spotted Danny in the mirror, trying to cover that scratch on her face from fighting with Charmaine. After that, I immediately took her home. I was getting sick of her. They did come by before we left and told us goodbye. Sometimes, I just want to end it with Danielle, but I love her too much to just let her go. But they way that she's going is making me just want to give up on it all.

"Come on Jacob." She said to me. I grabbed my things and followed her out of the hotel room. I locked the door behind me and we made our way down the hallway. Alisa came out of her room, dressed into a pair of fitted, dark blue jean shorts and a grey v-neck. Her hair was wrapped in a neat bun and she wore her Timberlands. I bit my lip, looking down at the floor. Those shorts hugged her hips and thighs perfectly.

"Good morning." She kindly greeted to the both of us.

"Morning Alisa." I greeted back.

"Hey." Danny said bluntly before walking away. I sighed as I watched her. I then faced Alisa and spoke.

"Sorry about her." I stated.

"It's fine. It's her looking ridiculous." She said to me. I nodded in agreement.

"What happened to her face?" She asked as she gestured the scratch.

"You notice it?" I asked in shock. She chuckled then shrugged her shoulders.

"It's pretty obvious. Not really good at hiding it I'm guessing." She answered.

"Uh! She got into it with one of our friends. She said the wrong thing and got it last night." I explained to her. She laughed and I faced her.

"Oh you think that's funny huh?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh course. Maybe she'll learn to keep that mouth closed from now on." She explained. I chuckled again as I shook my head at her. We walked side by side and caught up with Danny in the lobby. Alisa had her own transportation, so it was just me and Danny.

Chresanto

I held Jasmine's hand tightly as we talked about Jeremy. Craig and Char were with us, but they were talking about something different. We were on our way inside of LA County Museum of Art. Jasmine always wanted to go, so I decided to take her. Luckily it wasn't expensive.

"He is so weird." She said while laughing.

"I know. I don't know what he has against me." I told her.