Xscape

New Beginnings

January 6th | Happy Birthday Ray!

That Morning | 10:26 A.M.

Maria

"Ray!" I whispered.

"What!" He whispered back. I climbed on the bed, watching him lay there with his eyes closed. I faced him, waiting for him to open them. He peeked, then laughed.

"Goodmorning." I greeted.

"Goodmorning angel." He greeted back in a sleepy voice.

"Happy Birthday love." I said, plopping down next to him, snuggling close. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me even closer then kissed my forehead.

"Thank you baby girl." He said in reply.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I'm good now that you're laying next to me. What about you?" He asked me, locking his fingers with mine.

"Wonderful, now that you're awake." I replied. He chuckled.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"I want to go to the arcade." He answered. I sat up, smiling big.

"Perfect" I sung. He laughed while sitting up, showing off his bare abs....that I couldn't resist to look at. He let out a smooth chuckle.

"You like?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I nodded as he approached me. He placed my hands on his pecks. I bit my lip, looking into his eyes. He stared at me the entire time. Suddenly they jumped, causing me to scoff while snatching my hands away. He laughed as I looked at him again.

"H-how did you-" I began.

"The gym pays off baby girl." He answered, making them jump again. I jumped again, amazed that he could even do that. It's like my heart jumped too. That shit was sexy. I've always a man do it on tv, but not in reality. Ray isn't as skinny as he used to be when I first met him. Him and the guys have been hitting the gym a lot lately. Now he's built and even sexier.

"Keep teasing me and you just may get that surprise early." I told him, rubbing his chest.

"What you talking about now?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I chuckled, licking my lips in a seductive way.

"You know baby." I told him before giving him one of the most extraordinary kiss he's ever had. He held my face into his hands, deepening the kiss. I quickly pulled away, leaving him in a trance. He finally came to his senses as I smacked his ass while heading for the door.

"No you didn't." He said. I winked at him before walking out.

That Afternoon | 1:19 P.M.

Craig

"BABY... BABY!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I heard footsteps quickly rushing into the room. I saw her head pop in the doorway.

"Yes love?" She answered. I smirked, simply gesturing her to come over. She slowly did as told.

"Why are you walking so slow babe?" I questioned, staring her down. I watched her every move. She blushed, still walking at a slow paste.

"Because you're up to something sir and I wanna know what." She spoke replied.

"I'm not up to anything. I just want you to come here." I chuckled. She giggled, picking up the paste. I sat up in the chair as she finally made her way over to me. She sat in my lap and I swiftly embraced her, smiling big.