Chapter V

Phase One

April 2014

Craig

"You remember when we got caught stealing out of the corner store and the guy that was working the register tried to run after us?" Jacob asked while laughing. I laughed along with him, remembering that day.

"That nigga was big as hell. I don't even know why he even tried to chase after us." Ray said, making us laugh harder.

"Wait, remember when Ray got into it with a group of kids and him and Chres chased them down and took their candy?" Jacob stated while laughing again. Chres and Ray began to die of laughter.

"Those little niggas were threatening us man. They started cursing us out for no reason, so we chased them down into an alley." Chres explained.

"And took all their candy." Ray finished, laughing harder. I laughed along with them.

"So how is everything going with you guys?" Jacob asked.

"Man. Do you guys remember Michelle?" Rayan questioned.

"Bruh you've been with so many women. Who the heck is Michelle?" Chres asked him with a chuckle. Ray flicked him off before responding.

"She's friends with Maria. Chres you remember." He stated. I began to think back and remembered when he was trying his all to get with Maria.

"Oh yeah. I remember. What about her?" I inquired. He sighed before replying.

"We ran into her last sometime last month and now she's constantly with Maria all the time. She likes to harass me as well. I swear I can't stand her..I don't know what I saw in her that day." He explained.

"Technically you didn't see anything. Your penis did." Jacob said, making us laugh loudly. Ray kissed his teeth and pushed him. We laughed harder and I began to cry.

"Shut up! It's not even funny." Ray stated with anger.

"But it's true." Chres stated, still laughing.

"Fuck....all of y'all." He said while flicking us off.

"No thanks. I'm strictly into women." I said while throwing my hands up. I wiped my eyes as the laughter began to die down.

"What about you Jacob?" Chresanto questioned. He sighed as well, while running his fingers through his hair.

"Me and Danny are fine...until I start hanging with Alisa." He began.

"Who's Alisa?" I asked.

"She's one of the models at work. We work together and we sometimes hang out on our off days...but Danny takes it the wrong way. She gets pissed off when I tell her that I'm going to be hanging with her. I swear that attitude she gives me makes me want to just....ugh!" He explained.

"Do you have feelings for Alisa?" Ray interrogated. He hesitated to answer while staring at us all.

"Um!" He began. We laughed, already knowing the answer to that question.

"Dude no wonder Danny is constantly at you about her. It's because she thinks you have a thing for Alisa." I stated.

"In which you really do." Chres finished. Jake sighed aloud before responding.

"But you guys don't know Alisa. She's something man. I can't control myself around her. She's so...oh my god." He described. I chuckled while shaking my head.

"Damn. Is she that amazing?" Ray questioned.

"Yes bruh." He replied.

"Chres?" I asked.