Chapter XII

Fall La La In Love

December 2014

Tuesday Morning | 8:00 A.M.

Craig

"Craig?" She whispered, poking my side. I groaned, turning over to face her, but I kept my eyes closed.

"Craig?" She whispered again, poking my cheek this time. I tried to keep my laugh in. She kissed her teeth before smacking me with a pillow. I burst into laughter, looking at her. She pouted, crossing her arms.

"Negro! I know you heard me call your name a million times." She stated aloud.

"I was only playing baby." I said, still laughing. She rolled her eyes, looking down. I couldn't stop laughing.

She crawled on top of me, pinning me down.

"You really must think your stronger than me? I can move you easily you know?" I questioned, smirking at her.

She grinned. "No way! I'm way stronger than you." She joked.

"Oh really? Okay let's see then." I stated, placing my hands on her hips.

"NO! I WAS ONLY JOKING!" She shouted. I quickly picked her up and playfully slammed her on the bed, making my way on top of her. I tickled her all over, making her turned red.

"STOPPPPPP IT CRAIG!" She screamed.

"TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!" I demanded. She couldn't even speak from her laughing so much.

"NO! STOP IT!" She yelled again.

"TELL ME YOU LOVE ME FIRST!" I demanded again. She continued to laugh aloud, gripping my suds tightly. Some how, she managed to wiggle her way out of my grip. She flipped us over, trying to pin me down...sadly I was stronger. I flipped us both over again...me on top again. I began to tickle her again, but she fought back this time with full force. I laughed harder as she flipped us over again.

"BABE STOP!" She laughed.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled, realizing that we rolled off of the bed. I hit the ground first, her landing on top of me. We both groaned in pain. She blew air, giving me a peck on the lips.

"I win." She stated with a smile. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"This time." I whispered. She got up then helped me up. She shivered from the cold while walking over to the window. She looked out and gasped.

"Babe!" She called happily.

"What's up?" I answered.

"IT'S SNOWING!" She squealed.

"Really?" I asked her. She nodded, gesturing to come over. I went over and stood behind her. I watched the snow fall to the ground.

"Wow." I stated.

"It's beautiful." She said.

Charlie

"How is your daughter?" He asked me. I smiled at the thought. He always asks about Madelyn and he hasn't even seen her yet.

"She's doing fine." I replied.

"That's good. So what are you doing today?" He questioned. I sighed.

"I don't know really. I'm actually off today. I guess I'll hang with Madelyn." I answered.

"You two should go play in the snow." He suggested. I raised my eyebrow.

"It's snowing?" I asked in shock. He chuckled.