Xscape

Whatever Life Throws At You

Avian

The party was live already and it just started. I was waiting for the guys to get here, so I just continued to mingle around and catch up with old friends. I told Ellen to go home for the night, so no one wouldn't work her ass off. I watched as my brothers flirted and got waisted within a few minutes. Damn shame.

Jacob

I banged on Danny's door, hoping she would be home. The door swung open, as she stepped out. She gave me a concerned look, before speaking up.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

"There's a psycho in my house." I stated heavily. She cocked her head to the side, confused at my statement.

"Wait, rewind that back." She demanded. I sighed, quickly stepping inside of her house. She closed the door and waited for me to repeat myself again.

"There is a complete maniac inside of my house." I stated. She crossed her arms, still not getting at what I'm saying.

"A few nights ago. The guys and I went to the club and she approached me. We sat down and talked for awhile then she left. She bought me a drink and that's all I remember until I woke up the next morning in bed with her." I said in panic mode. She snickered until it came out as a full blown laugh. I gave her a straight face, the fact that she's not taking me serious right now. She covered her mouth, trying to calm herself down.

"Okay. Look I'm sorry, but please explained to me why is she in your house still?" She said as she giggled a little.

"I don't know! I thought I got rid of her but she found her way back in, claiming that I gave her a key." I replied.

"Well, Jacob! I hate to break it to you but it seems to me that you have a stalker on your hands." She said. My mouth dropped in shock and fear.

"No! No! No!" I said repeatedly.

"I mean think about it, the girl is obsessed with you obviously." She said to me. I sat there in silence, thinking about everything that has happened between me and Charlie.

"Oh shit, she's going to try and kill me." I said, panicking. I paced back and fourth, roughly grabbing my hair. Danny followed me, trying her best to calm me down.

"You need to call the police and aren't you suppose to be at some party?" She asked.

"Dammit! She said she was going to be there and I haven't even mentioned anything to her about a party." I said.

"Stalkers know everything Jake." She said. I shook my head violently.

"I can't go back, I can't go to that party." I stated. She huffed, crossing her arms again.

"Can I stay here for the night? Please Danny?" I begged. She sighed, hesitating to answer. I give her my best puppy dog face, making my chances a little bit higher.

"Fine, BUT! In the morning, we are going to your house and get rid of her. Understand!" She stated clearly. I grinned then kissed her cheek multiple times until she pushed me away.

Rayan

The guys and I walked into the party, looking dope as hell. We stood there for a minute in awe, seeing nothing but beautiful women everywhere. I smiled big, scanning the entire place.

"THE KING IS HERE!" I yelled over the music. Some turned heads in my direction and smiled. Chres shook his head before walking away with Craig following close behind. I shrugged them off then made my way over to a group of extremely gorgeous women. It's time to throw down now.