Chapter Fifty-One

Winter's POV- The next day

Ever since the abduction, I had been getting a lot more fan mail than usual. Packages came in by the tens and letters were piled everywhere. It took Ethan, Mark, Tyler, Jay, Felix, Jack and I all to get through them and of course I filmed it all.

I was able to make three videos out of the footage I had gotten, of course I only filmed the packages as the letters were too personal. Though I will say, Ethan and I both were frustrated that someone sent me a glitter bomb. At least in that same box there was a Heathers CD and a homemade Pokéball plushie so I was happy in the end. Ethan wasn't because he had to clean up the glitter!

By the time I had the videos edited and ready to post, I was exhausted. I published the first one before shutting my laptop and raking a hand through my hair. I'm not used to it being short and I still don't like it, but I'm slowly coming to terms with it. I miss being able to braid it and put it in a bun. Now all I can do is straighten and curl it.

I sigh deeply, pushing my laptop away and standing. It's already nine and Ethan is upstairs taking a shower. With a groan, I push my aching body from the couch and head upstairs to the bedroom. Since I'm already in my pajamas, I grab the remote and turn on the TV, flipping through the channels before giving up and going to Netflix.

"So many movies, so little time." I sigh dramatically to myself. Since I have nothing better to watch and honestly this movie is pretty damn good, I decide on watching Heathers again. Why not? I got the CD today, and though I do prefer the musical, the original movie is super good and I love it.

I sink back against the pillows as the movie starts and in just a few minutes, I hear the water of the shower turn off. I smile softly, knowing that Ethan would be out here to watch with me in just a minute.

Ethan has made all of this so much easier for me. He sat next to me in court and was even willing to be a witness. We only had to go to one session because the live video proved everything. The girl is in jail for 25 years. It seemed a bit harsh, but in all honesty, she deserved it. It seems she even has a record of past offenses where she was let off with a warning.

But even on those nights when I wake up screaming because of my nightmares, Ethan would comfort me and make me know that it was okay. He wouldn't even go to sleep until I did. Ethan wouldn't leave bed until I woke up and when I did, he stayed until I said he could go and he would make me breakfast in bed. He's helped me bathe and made sure I didn't rip my stitches while I was doing anything.

He's been so gentle and kind to me. Ethan really is a sweetheart and I love him to death. It's just the way he is, I guess.

__________
A/N-

Again, sorry it's short. I've been busy with school, talent show rehearsals, auditions for the musical, drama workshops and my twitter and snapchat for hacked. As you can tell, my life is a mess right now.

I promise ill make the next chapter much, much longer and have some more stuff going on.

Leave any ideas in the comments please, I'm getting some writer's block here!

-Taryn (\0w0(\