Chapter Thirty-Seven

Winter's POV

I'm half way through doing my makeup when all of a sudden Mark bursts into the studio like a madman.

"SHE LIIIIIVES!" He exclaims dramatically. I only face palm and sigh.

"Yes, and I'm trying to film." I cross my arms over my chest with a slightly annoyed look, but yet I'm smiling.

"I see that. You wanna do my makeup once you're done doing your own?" He asks with a grin. My eyes light up as I gasp.

"You'd let me!?" I exclaim.

"Of course!" Mark laughs out.

"Okay, okay! Just get out while I finish my video, then I'll do your makeup!" I laugh excitedly. He agrees and leaves the studio to go do whatever a wild Markiplier does. In the meantime, I continue to go step by step through the tutorial of how to do the makeup that I did on Valentine's day because everyone was freaking out and wanted to know.

Finally after another hour of carefully applying makeup and touching it up, I'm done. I finish off my video with my normal outro and then stop it, standing to go out into the kitchen where I find Mark and Ethan sitting at the counter and eating."You food me! I exclaim

"Yes I did," Ethan corrects as he slides a plate over to me. "Now eat." I chuckle and do as he says, sitting down across from them to eat.

"This is amazing!" I exclaim in awe as I taste the savory food.

"Thank you," Ethan chuckles. "I try, and usually fail, so this is a big accomplishment for me. Though I don't think I'll ever be able to do it again." He and Mark share a laugh.

"Ethan struggled through it. He was having a hard time." Mark adds on.

"I'm sure he was. I've seen him trying to cook anything that isn't a frozen meal and it usually doesn't end well." We continue to laugh at my statement and the fact that Ethan can't cook.

"It's okay though, at least this one tastes good." Ethan grins. Mark and I agree and continue to eat.

Soon the plates are empty and the bellies are full, dishes are in the dish washer and Ethan is giving me a big hug. "I love you, Winter." He murmurs happily in my ear.

"I love you too, Ethan." I reply with a small giggle.

"You ready to do my makeup!?" Mark calls from the studio.

"Gotta go, this may be my only opportunity. I can't pass this up!" And with that, I'm running towards Mark with a wide grin.

__________
A/N- IMPORTANT

So yes, this chapter was super short. Don't worry. The next one will be much longer. But for now, I have a very important question for all of you.

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD WINTER AND ETHAN'S SHIP NAME BE!?!?

So I wanted all my lovely readers to decide. Some things to keep in mind, Winter's YouTube is WinterXSoul and Ethan's is CrankGameplays. You don't have to use their YouTube channels, you can just use their names, whatever. But let me know in the comments because I want something to call them. Lol

See ya, nerds!

-Taryn ^=•w•=^