Chapter Three

Ethan's POV

"Sure," Winter smiles. Just as we're about to leave Mark calls to me.

"Hey, she's gonna be staying at your place since Jack, Felix and Jay are staying here and I don't have anywhere else for her." He states. My jaw drops.

"What!?" Winter and I let out a unanimous scream of confusion.

"You meant this Ethan!?" She asks.

"Of course, who else." Mark winks at us.

"Mark, you know I don't have even have the guest room set up yet! I don't even have my couch! I barely have my room together!" I exclaim.

"I know you'll figure something out eventually." And with that, he kicks us both out of his house. We both let out a sigh and then I open the gate for her to exit, following behind her.

"So," I laugh awkwardly as I rub the back of my neck. "Welcome back to LA!" I smile.

"Yeah, it's great to be back! Unfortunately I am a pastey white mother fucker and I will get a sunburn!" She laughs.

"I know how that feels. The change from Maine to California is drastic. I got the worst sunburn first time I was here." I laugh back.

"Gosh, I am terrified! Not just of the sunburns I'll get, but hanging out with all of you guys for three months! Wow," She sighs. "It's a lot to take in." I nod and we stay silent after that until we got to my front door.

"Welcome to my house, it's not much because half my stuff is still in the mail. Sorry for the mess." I refer to the pile of empty boxes and Styrofoam on the living room floor.

"It's cool, don't sweat it." She pulls out her camera and sets her sunglasses in her purse then starts to record. "Hey there, I'm currently in Ethan's house, you might know him from CrankGameplays! I'm gonna be staying with him for the next three months, but I promise! It's strictly business! Say hi, Ethan!"

"What is up my Cranky Crew!" I laugh as I do my intro and she turns her camera off.

"Sorry, I need to document this so that my subs don't die when I don't tell them what's going on." She explains.

"I get it, I really do." I smile back.

Winter's POV

"So uh, where should I put my bags?" I ask awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm really sorry that Mark made you do this. The only thing I actually have set up is my room and part of my studio. You can have my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He suggests.

"That's totally unnecessary," I reply with a scoff. "It's your house, I'll take the floor. Don't even worry about me." I shrug it off.

"No, you're taking the bed. Period. It's over." He ends the conversation with a wave of his hand and then he walks down a hall. I sigh and follow him, dragging my suitcase behind me as I follow him. "You can leave your stuff in here." He opens the door to a room with three baby blue walls and one mint green wall. There's a bed with black covers and four pillows with grey cases. There's a closet, dresser, nightstand, bathroom and almost empty bookshelves.

"Nice room," I comment.

"I'm almost done with it. Just drop your bags anywhere and I'll show you around the town." He winks.

-A little later-

Ethan and I head out at sunset to meet some other friends i town, but that won't be for hours. He decided to give me a tour of all the hot spots in LA since last time I was here, I was only here for three days and all three I was at PAX.