Chapter Eighteen

Ethan's POV

By the time we arrived home, it was late and Winter and I both were tired and hungry. "What do you want to eat?" I asked as we entered the house and set our stuff down.

"I don't care," She shrugs. "As long as it's not gross." I chuckle in response before opening the pantry and grabbing two pack of Ramen Noodles.

"Is Ramen okay?" I ask.

"Of course it's okay, are you crazy!?" She laughs from the living room as she falls onto the floor tiredly. I smile and begin making us both the noodles. The Expo was awesome, meeting fans and being able to tell how much people really appreciate my videos was the best part. I know that Winter really enjoyed it as well.

I think what she would enjoy even more is food, cuddles, texting her RP partners and watching TV with me. She tends to tell me that's all she wants all the time! Just thinking about it makes me smile. She's such a sweet girl, but I don't want to ask her out quite yet. It might ruin what we have now and I couldn't let that happen. I won't let that happen.

Before I know it our food is cooked an ready to eat. "Food's ready!" I call.

"FOOD," And with that shriek of excitement, she's at the island and shoving the pasta into her mouth.

"Slow down there, Winter. You're gonna hurt yourself." I laugh. She mumbles out something through a mouthful of food along the lines of, 'make me, bitch'. I swear, she is a sass monster. That should be her channel name instead of Winteresque. "I'm just trying to save you the trouble of dying." I roll my eyes and she grumbles, but slows down. I smile triumphantly and she pulls her phone out to text her roleplay partner, Nathan, back. I lean over her shoulder some and see only one sentence that makes me burst into laughter.

"What the hell, Ethan!? Don't look over my shoulder!" She yells as she blushes.

"All I saw was, 'She didn't know exactly what she was doing, but she had watched enough porn to fake it.' And I died!" I laugh out. (My friend actually sent me a screenshot of this from her RP! XD)

"Duuuuude," She complains.

"What!? It was hilarious!" She blushes deeper.

"Better not look over my shoulder now or you're gonna see a lot of detailed gay smut." She murmurs as she switches to the conversation with her friend Dionne.

"I literally witnessed Jack and Mark fucking and now I can't ever see them the same again. Are you seriously worried about me reading about two gay guys going at it!?" I honestly can't stop laughing.

"You're such a pest!" She scoffs as she sends her text an sets her phone down.

"You know you love me just the way I am." I smile.

"Stop talking and eat your damn Ramen already!" She laughs back. "You're gonna starve if you don't." I roll my eyes playfully and begin to eat.

"Whatever, weirdo." I smile quirkily. Tonight should be interesting.