Chapter Twenty-Eight

Super quick A/N- Opinions on the new cover? I like it. I just wanted to know what you guys thought.
-Taryn :3

___________________________
Ethan's POV

Hearing these words made my heart skip. She does like me. I can't believe this. It's almost too much for me to handle, I'm just so in love with her. I know that love is a strong word, but I have a strong feeling for her. She's honestly my dream girl. I can't believe that I've never seen her before this. It's just amazing. I smile widely and take her hands in mine before whispering, "You wanna get out of here?" I ask. Winter smiles back.

"Of course," She replies. We wave goodbye to the rest of the group and leaving Mark's house. We decide to head back to my house and eat lunch, play video games and record. As we walk in, she drops her leather jacket on a chair at the counter and goes straight to the fridge to cook something. She loved to cook and she's great at it too.

I can't exactly see what she's pulling out, but I hear her chopping and see her turning on the stove. I smile some as I sit at the counter and stretch. She honestly is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. The way her hair can be messy and perfect at the same time, how her hands are so small and yet fit just like a puzzle piece in my mine, the way she walks with such confidence and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. She's just so fascinating.

"I can feel you staring." Winter giggles as she cooks. I blush some and look away.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"No, it's fine. I know I'm irresistible." She gives me a cheeky smile over her shoulder. And there's that confidence that I was talking about. Honestly, she's the single most confident person I know. She just doesn't give a single fuck about what others think about her, she loves herself. I listen as she quietly hums an unfamiliar and yet beautiful tune.

"What song is that?" I ask curiously.

"Its Dearly Departed by Marianas Trench." She replies before she starts singing. "Every masterpiece I'd write again, you'll always be my porcelain. I crossed my heart, but I stuttered too. So truth or dare, was I good to you? Haven't had enough of you all to myself, still right behind you in sickness and health. Forever after you will be my home and there's no place like home." She stops and smiles back at me. "It's a good song, you'd like it." She stated.

"I bet, it sounds good." I nod.

"Marianas Trench is a fucking amazing band, who am I kidding?" Winter laughs as she continues to cook. I laugh along with her.

"You seem to really like them." I point out.

"Oh yeah," She nods curiously as she stirs whatever is in front of her. "They're my favorite. Snow White's Poison Bites is a close second. Then I think that My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens are tied for third. I like my tiny corner of the music world and nothing else." She explains. I smile.

"That's reasonable at least." I shrug in response. She only giggles and continues to cook. How the hell did I get someone as perfect as her?