Chapter Eleven

A/N- The idea for this chapter came from @babyylukee She has supported my work throughout and you should support hers. Please follow her and support her works as well, guys. In the meantime, have some weirdness to fuel you. :)

__________________________

Ethan's POV- That Night

I have no idea what happened all day. I was busy thinking about what Winter and I would do tonight. I was thinking a movie at home and popcorn? Wait, she doesn't like popcorn. Um, a movie and an entire tub of ice cream! Yeah! as I enter my room, Winter finishes putting her shirt on, her back to me. Flashbacks of the night before come to mind and I blush.

"Hey," I smile at her.

"Hey you, whatcha got planned?" She asks.

"I was thinking a movie and an entire tub of ice cream. That cool with you?" She scoffs at my response.

"Of course, dude!" She laughs at me. "What kind of ice cream?"

"Cookies and cream!" We yell together. "OH HELL YES!" We chorus before laughing!

"Best thing ever." I smile.

"LAWL," She replies. After a few minutes of arguing over what to watch, we agree on watching Van Helsing since neither of us are romantic and my Harry Potter set hasn't been shipped yet. Winter grabs the gallon bucket of ice cream that's only about half full and we hop in bed, crawling under my white and blue duvet. I pick up the remote and press play on the menu as Winter digs into the bucket between us.

About half way through the movie, most of the ice cream is gone as we have been steadily eating away at it. With a shriek, she throws her spoon in the bucket and holds her hands away from her body.

"What?" I ask I set my spoon down.

"Feel how cold my hands are!" She exclaims. I take ahold of her left hand since she's on my left and shiver.

"You're freezing!" I laugh.

"So much ice cream. Too good to stop." She replies as she gets her spoon and eats some more. After a while, she looks over to me curiously. "Why are you still holding my hand?" She asks looking down at our interlocked fingers on my lap. I blush.

"I-I don't know. S-sorry." I go to pull my hand away, but she grips it with a smile.

"Don't let go, you're keeping me warm." She giggles. I smile and look back up to the TV as the movie continues. Within the next ten minutes, the ice cream bucket is empty and on the floor next to the bed. She lays her head on my shoulder tiredly an I smile.

"That must be uncomfortable." I comment at her head that is bent at basically a 90° angle to lay on me. She shrugs.

"It's okay." I roll my eye at her comment and grab her waist, pulling her against my side.

"Better?" I ask. She giggles and nods, her right hand on my chest and my left arm around her waist.

After a while, she turns her body on my king size bed and lays her head on my lap, curling up under the covers. I give a soft smile down at her as I stroke her hair. The movie ends and I turn the TV off. I go to stand and leave the bed for her to have tonight, but she grabs my hand tiredly.

"Please don't leave me." She whispers desperately. With a smile, I get back in bed and she turns so that she's laying the right way in the bed. She lays her head on my chest, my arms wrapped around her as she lies on her side and lets out a sigh. "Will you sing to me?" She asks as she looks up to me.

"I'm not very good." I protest.

"Yeah you are." I can't argue with her, she's too good.

"What do you want me to sing?" I ask as I smile.

"Do you any Marianas Trench?" I nod silently and begin to sing.

"First it comes on quiet, creeping slow
Clever words and phrases only stain
I remain so lost and buried under everything that I need
When all I want is you

I've been here so very long
And every word is calculated
Never questioned or debated
All these practiced poses
I could wreck it if i had to
But I'm the wreck so what would that do?
My masterpiece will fall apart
It was over before the start

If I burn out and slip away
But this is just a part I portray
And this is just a part I portray
You're beautiful, can I hide in you awhile?
But this is just a part I portray
And this is just a part I portray

They keep mostly to themselves
Don't make a sound in case they hear you
It only hurts me to be near you
Keep those tired eyes closed
Careful, follow my instruction
And I will show you self-destruction
This masterpiece is only mine
Entirely guilty by design

If I burn out and slip away
But this is just a part I portray
And this is just a part I portray
You're beautiful, can I hide in you awhile?
But this is just a part I portray."

With that, she falls asleep in my arms. I smile down at her, thoughts swimming in my head. I think I like her. I mean, I like like her. I've never felt like this towards someone before. And Chika doesn't count because she's a dog. I chuckle at my own thought. That kind of makes me sound weird now that I think about it. Not like that! I just like Chika, she's so fluffy and sweet and-

That is so off topic. I just... I have these feelings that I haven't ever felt towards someone else and I don't know how to explain it. My heart flutters when she says my name and everything she does just makes me smile. She's beautiful and all I think about now is her. I know I only met her a few days ago, but she's so... I don't know, what's the word?

Amazing? Not what I'm looking for.

Pretty? Not what I'm looking for.

Smart? Not what I'm looking for.

Funny? Not what I'm looking for.

Gosh! What is that word!?

She's so... Perfect. For lack of a better word. With a sigh, I close my eyes. Damn, even when my I eyes are closed I see her!

Is this what Jack and Mark feel like? Tortured without the other one around? Like a part of you is missing?

Winter... How did you get in my head?

What is this I'm feeling?

Could this be love?

__________
A/N

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! I feel terrible, but I love you guys and I knew you'd appreciate this chapter. Comment any ideas you have and if I like yours, I'll use it and give you a shout out! See ya!

-Taryn :p