Chapter Fourteen

A/N- This chapter idea came from @MaxiDerwent and I just wanted to thank her. She's supported my book since the beginning and honestly, this chapter idea was hilarious! XD Also, thanks so much for three thousand reads! It means a lot guys!
-Taryn :p
__________________________
Ethan's POV- That evening

I walk down to Mark's house at ten with the intention of stealing eggs from him and saying hi. Winter is back at my house watching TV and editing her newest FNAF video. For all I know, she's going to maul a pillow in rage without my supervision. She's basically a dog... Cat...? Cat dog...? That was a good show!

I remember when I was little, I would sit on the couch and watch Cat Dog and Ed, Edd and Eddie on Nickelodeon! Those shows were the best. And Invader Zim. It's upsetting that they don't air them anymore. I know a lot of people really loved those shows.

I finally get to Mark's and punch the code in on the gate. With a buzzing, the gate comes unlocked and I enter, closing it behind me. Walking through Mark's front yard reminds of when I first moved here. It was scary, but exciting at the same time. People don't really understand how scary it is to move until you actually do.

I step inside the house and shut the front door. Chica runs from her spot on the couch over to me and jumps up on my lap. I stop for a few minutes and crouch down to pet her.

"Hey Chica, where's Mark and Jack!? Huh!?" I smile as I scratch behind her ears. "You're such a good puppo!" I coo before standing up again. I walk to the kitchen and open Mark's fridge. Pushing all the sodi pops and food aside, I pull out the eggs. Oh gosh, did I just say sodi pops? Bijuu Mike left too much of an impression on me.

Speaking of which! I was watching his new Yandere Sim video the other day and it was so funny! It was another How To Catch A Cheater, Yandere Simulator. I swear, that man kills me. My favorite character is probably Yanderechan with eyepatch and no red eyes. He's always like, 'No, don't look at me. I don't want them to know I have a second eye!'

That thought was so off track.

I shake my head and set the pack of eggs on the counter before closing the fridge door. I walk towards the stairs, going to find Jack and Mark. First I check the studio, nope. Then the guest room, where are Felix and Jay? The man cave, nothing. Last is Mark's room. I take the handle and swing the door open.

.....

........

............

And then I shut it and walk downstairs. I feel the heat on my cheeks as they turn a bright red. At least they didn't see me. But I saw them.

"Holy shit," I whisper to myself. I grab the eggs and run back to my house to find Winter in the kitchen starting the cookies we were gonna make.

"What's up with you?" She giggles at my red face.

"Ummmm," I can't even answer.

"Woah man, are you okay?" She asks actually concerned now.

"I just walked in on Mark and Jack fucking!" I shout suddenly. The room goes silent. She's silent. I'm silent. Everything is silent.

And then she bursts out laughing.

"Holy shit man! They were going at it!?" She wipes a tear from her eye as she continues to laugh.

"It's not funny! I'm traumatized now!" I scream with a small smile.

"If it's not funny then why are you laughing?" She replies in between giggles. I can't help it. The while situation is pretty hilarious. I join her, laughing until I cry. "Wait, you got the eggs right?" I set them on the counter and sigh.

"They didn't even see me." I chuckle. "This is the moment when I wish I was of legal age so I could have a beer!" I laugh. She joins in.

"Be a good boy, Ethan. No alcohol for you." She smiles as she adds the eggs to the batter and then turns the mixer on.

"Shit I'm never gonna forget that. I need like, electroshock therapy. Or meth." I sigh as I slam my head on to the counter.

"NO METH 4 YOU!" She yells as she throws a plastic spoon at my head.

"Ow," I mutter.

"You no do drugs, mkay?" I just groan at her statement. I'm totally against drugs anyways so she knows I won't.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever mom." She giggles at this.

"Kinky as fuck." She states.

"What, no!" I scream as I jerk my body upwards.

"Whatever you say, daddy." She jokes. I blush out of pure irony and roll my eyes.

"Shut the hell up." I mutter before leaning back in my chair with a scarred mind a tired body.

__________
A/N

Sorry it's short. Hope you enjoyed.

-Taryn :p