Chapter Twenty

A/N- Omgzuls. Over 9.8K reads!? You guuuuuuys! ☺😍😋
-Taryn :3

PS: I wanted to know how you liked my hair better. Natural or straightened like I normally have. Comment on this paragraph to let me know! Thanks!
__________________________
Ethan's POV

Ever since Winter woke that one time, it's been getting harder for me to sleep. I don't want to leave her alone! Not even for a second and if I'm asleep, I'll loose sight of her. I'm terrified that tomorrow I might wake up and find that this is all a dream and I'm just a dumb blue boy who never met the cold. But every time I do wake, and every time she's by my side, and I know that's never going to change.

I guess my sleep goes in and out of very little to a lot more, but it's beginning to even out. I sit in my kitchen recording a video and waiting for Winter to get out of bed. She didn't go to sleep until late last night trying to get all of her recording and editing done. She spent six hours in the studio recording parts one, two and three of Life is strange to update the next few days and just chill. She then proceeded to spend another ten hours editing and by the time she fell asleep, it was three in the morning.

I wasn't up, but she left me a note that said she fell asleep at three and not to wake her up. I flip through my video, watching it one last time before posting it and sighing as I look up to the clock. Video recorded and posted and all before noon! I sit back proudly and take another sip of my coffee. I can tell this is going to be a good day. I don't know what we're doing, but I think it's a mass whisper challenge. I know it's going to be fun and that's all that really matters to us!

~That Afternoon~

Winter finally came out at around two in the afternoon and ate her breakfast tiredly. We got dressed in matching outfits again because we're cute as fuck and walked to Mark's. We're just about to start filming and yes, we are doing a mass whisper challenge!

Jack, Felix, Mark, Jay, Mike, Winter and I are all currently sitting in a circle on Mark's living room and getting ready. "Hey, Ethan." Felix calls.

"Yeah?" I answer as I run a hand through my hair.

"SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME!" He screams. I just sigh an shake my head with a smile.

"You're so weird." I breathe as I face palm so hard that I was almost completely sure that my hand would go through my head.

"Ignore them." Mark smiles at me as he nudges my shoulder.

"I do, well," I pause. "I try to at least!" I continue to laugh with the rest of the babbling idiots. As I look around the room, I can't help but to think about how I am so lucky to have friends like them that support and love me. Mark has always been there for me and that won't ever change.

"Alright, you ready to start?" Tyler yells as he walks to the camera. A chorus of 'yeah's and 'of course's flood the room. He smiles and presses record.