Chapter Seventeen

Winter's POV

It's our first day at the expo and we all had to get up early and go early. We arrived at the place at around six this morning and Ethan and I have been walking around, meeting with some other YouTubers. A few of the ones that we loved were GirlsWithRights, Farraday's Cage, KimikoAi, Karmony and Rosie, and Shadow Night. I've seen some of their videos before and I absolutely love them!

It's great to see all these young people here and hanging out. The way globalization works is astounding. By the time Ethan and I are back at our own booths, there's a line outside full of people that are waiting to meet us. I can feel my heart racing and I'm literally shaking. This is the first time I've ever been to something like this and to be honest, I'm terrified.

I feel Ethan's reassuring hand on my shoulder. I look up to see his soft smile and I immediately melt. He's too good at this. "You're gonna do great." He coos before kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna be right down there at my booth if you need anything." He gestures down the isle to where he's going to be sitting.

"Alright," I nod with a small sigh. He smiles a little wider and heads down to his booth as I sit at mine. I bounce my leg nervously and twirl a strand of my hair. I look around to see PinkStylist on one side of me and Nikki and Gabby on the other side. I've watched both channels for years now, so seeing them helped me to calm down some.

And then the doors opened.

My breath catches in my throat as fans flood into the building looking for their favorite YouTubers. In seconds, Ethan, PinkStylist and Nikki and Gabby are surrounded and there's no one at my table. It's a bit discouraging, but I hold my composure. I'm sure at least one person will come by soon. I pull out my phone and send out a tweet to all my fans that says,

"It's a little lonely over here at isle 6b. :)"

Within minutes of posting it, I have people swarming me with requests for pictures and autographs. I was even more surprised when people were handing me boxes, letters and other presents. It truly was beautiful! It made me feel so good knowing that I was helping people and a few of the kids there even started crying when they got to talk me. I guess this is what happens when you get even a tiny bit famous.

One kid in particular caught my eye. When he got to the front and we started talking he revealed that he was my very first subscriber. I almost burst into tears when I found that someone wanted to stick with my videos the whole time. I stood up, hugged him, got pictures and autographed his "Winteresque" shirt. It was one of my favorite shirts that I designed. It had my logo, a melting snowflake, across the front and the words "The only season I care about is Winter" in my handwriting. I signed it gladly and when he left, I was in awe.

After the initial crowd had left ad most people were browsing and looking for other YouTubers to watch when they got home, Ethan came over to me. "Hey," He smiled.

"Hellooo," I replied with a wave.

"How's business down here?" He asks as he sits in the extra chair next to me. I shrug.

"Pretty good, it's slowed down now." He smiles. "You?" He adds.

"About the same." I answer with a small smile. "I got to meet my very first subscriber today." I inform him as I readjust the papers on my table. My OCD sometimes, I swear.

"That's really cool!" Ethan exclaims. I nod and laugh. "So today is almost over." He says as he looks at a clock. I follow his gaze and see that it's already noon. The convention will be over in another hour.

"So it is," I nod in response.

"Did you have fun today?" I nod again.

"I did, did you?" He nods as well. "Good, I'm just glad that Mark called me to come down here. This really has been the best week of my life." I add.

"I'm really happy that you came to spend the entire three months." He chuckles. "Most people wouldn't." He smiles over at me.

"Yeah," I breathe with a smile as well. "But I'm not most people." I giggle. He lets out an aerated chuckle and shakes his head.

"Trust me, I know." He states. I can't help but to smile. I think I might be falling for him.