Chapter Fourty-Nine

Winter's POV

With Ethan's warm hand in mine, I gently lead him upstairs and to our bathroom, retrieving my makeup wipes and slowly wiping his face to cleanse it of the makeup. Ethan lets me, smiling down at me the while time. "Why are you smiling?" I ask finally.

"Because you are." He replies. I hadn't even realized I was smiling. I chuckle softly, only grinning wider and finishing removing the thick layer of pigments on Ethan's skin.

Once I have it all off, I get on my tip toes and kiss him softly, just embracing the warmth of everything that is him. He smells so sweet and yet so spicy, like cinnamon. His skin is smooth and warm under my hands as I touch his face, despite the acne which at this point, I didn't even notice. It only makes him more beautiful, it's part of him. After a few moments that I wish lasted longer, I pull away and rest my forehead on Ethan's chest, sighing softly. He wraps his arms loosely around my body, the affect making me melt against hi. Gosh, I'm so in love with this idiot...

After a few minutes, I pull back and sigh, looking up at Ethan. "Since my makeup is already done, I'm going to go ahead and make a short unedited video to let everyone know that I'm okay. We don't the fans to freak out too much." I murmur. Ethan smiles in that sweet and understanding way that he always does before kissing my forehead and pulling me in for one last embrace.

"Next time you go out somewhere, take one of us with you please." Ethan pleads quietly in my ear. I bite my lip as I smile and not softly.

"Of course, darling." I reply with a nod. Ethan kisses my forehead and I giggle at the small gesture.

"Go make your video now." He shoos me out of the room and I laugh softly.

"Alright, alright!" I head to the recording room downstairs and set my my lights and the camera then begin recording. "Uh, hey everyone. It's Winter here." I begin, clearing my throat.

"So I won't be editing this video at all and it shouldn't be too long, I just wanted to give you all the correct information." I take a deep shaken breath before continuing. "Yes, I was kidnapped by a crazed fan. Yes, I was almost killed. Yes, I was hurt. Yes, she did cut my hair." I pause with a soft chuckle, running my hands through my now very short hair. It's a big difference between hair that used to be down to my waist. "But yes, I am okay. I have some stitches and bruises, but Ethan and the guys are taking care if me. Don't worry." I smile softly, sniffling.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cry." I dab my eyes with my sleeve. "And Ben just did my makeup too!" I exclaim, laughing softly. I take a deep breath before going on. "No, I'm not going to quit YouTube. Yes, I will put a pause on recording for about a week, but I will be uploading some videos that I have already good to go. I'll be uploading the same as always and in a week or two, I should be much better.

I'm not emotionally scarred, nothing she said even remotely affected me. I'm still the same as always, I just met some time to recover. I know that you guys will all be here for me and understand that I need some time." I pause again, taking a deep breath an slowly letting it out. "I guess that's all then, ill see you guys later. Bye."

I stop recording, transferring the video to my computer quickly and titling it, "I need some time.." I think that they'll get that right away. I don't need to make it clickbait. With that, I upload it and close my laptop, leaving it there and heading back into the living room.

________
A/N

I know! I know! It's short! hush! I updated!

-Taryn XD