Chapter Fourty-Three

A/N- Shout out to everyone who wanted fangirl drama. I went extreme for it. You're welcome.
-Taryn -\(•_•)/-
__________________________

Winter's POV

I smell some sort of alcohol or chemical on the tag. It's overwhelming and though I try to fight the girl dragging me, I find myself growing tired and quickly becoming weary. My attempts to get away quickly become feeble and soon the world fades to black.

When I awake, my head is spinning and my heart is pounding violently inside my chest. I can't distinguish what's ceiling and what's floor. It's all a blur. Everything is meshing together and I can't tell what is what. All I know is that there's a lightbulb above me, a steel door, a figure in the shadows an I'm tied to a chair.

After a minute, I regain my ability to see correctly and I take a look around the room. The floor below me is polished and dark, but industrial. It seems to be some sort of concrete. I turn my attention to the walls. They're padded and dark as well. Soundproof.

A dim lightbulb hangs about four feet above my head that illuminates most of the small room. In the far corner to my right, the light didn't quite illuminate that corner, leaving the same hooded figure from before in the shadows.

I turn my attention to the door. It's steel, shimmering some in the light. There's a big lock ok it to lock it from the outside in. It seeks that there's no getting out unless you have a key. And I'm betting she does.

"Are you awake?" The person asks. It's clearly a girl, her voice a bit higher pitched than I expected. The girl giggles. "Good. Then let's begin." she walks behind me where I can't see and soon walks back over with a tripod and camera that is connected to a laptop by a cord. She pulls up Facebook and clicks on the live streaming button.

Honestly, people are idiots. If they want to get away with a crime, don't post it for everyone to see.

The girl walks over to me and gently brushes my brown hair from my face. Of course I'm trying my hardest to keep calm. I'm gagged, tied to a chair and probably about to die. So in the situation, I'm as calm as I can be.

The girl turns to the camera and gives it a Cheshire Cat grin. I can already see a decent group of people are watching and tagging others to join.

"Hello everyone. My name is Sarah Hale. I am twenty years old. And I am in love with Ethan Nestor." The girl exclaims, throwing off her hood to reveal tanned skin, short jet black hair and piercing green eyes. "And this, for those of you who don't know, is Winter Soul." She giggles. "Winter is Ethan's slut of a girlfriend. She doesn't deserve him. I do!" Her words cut deep, but I don't show it. "So, I'm here to show the world the real Winter. The one who doesn't deserve Ethan." She giggles as she walks towards me, pulling the gag out of my mouth.

"What do you want?" I growl at her.

"It's simple really," Her high pitched voice filling the room as she circles behind me, pulling my hair off my shoulders and behind my body. "I want you to leave Ethan and tell him that I'm the one he deserves."

"You will never deserve him." I glare. She grips my hair and yanks it, a loud yelp leaving me.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you or else your pretty face won't stay pretty much longer..." Sarah giggles. I avert my eyes to the screen of her laptop to see there were already a few hundred viewers. The comments scrolled by fast, but I could catch that most of them were about how this was fake.

"This isn't fucking fake! Someone help me!" I scream. Sarah yanks my hair again as I scream in pain.

"Shut up, you fucking bitch!" She yells. I whimper in pain, tears rising to my eyes. "You know," She releases my hair, now gently stroking it. "You have beautiful hair. Maybe you won't be so attractive if I cut it off!" Sarah pulls a pair of scissors from our of nowhere and before I can react, she chops my hair off. What was once down past my waist was now cut to just above my shoulders. I scream and jerk forward as she laughs, tears now overflowing from my eyes.

Mark's POV

I feel my phone blowing up all of a sudden so I decide I might as well check my twitter and see what the commotion is. I open it to see that I've been tagged by hundreds of people that are sending me links to the same video, telling me that it's really important. I couldn't gather all the details so I sighed and clicked on the link. Facebook opens up to a live stream where I see...

"Oh shit," I whisper. Winter is tied to a chair. Her body is tied down to the metal and her head hangs low as she screams and cries. Her hair was cut short and a girl stood behind her with a pair of scissors, laughing hysterically.

What the hell is going on... I can't even move. I'm too in shock at the situation. All I can do is watch with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Winter's POV

Sarah runs the tip f the scissors over my chest, not pressing down hard enough to cut me. I cry in a terrified state as she does this. She has complete control of me. "See, Winter isn't strong at all. She's just a worthless little cry baby." She giggles. The shirt that I wore was a bit lower cut, my sternum revealed as she takes the tip of the blades over my skin again, this time hard enough to draw blood.

I scream as she does, the blood spilling down my chest. I'm terrified. I can't fight. I can't do anything. This is where I die. "Stop, please!" I plead.

"Aww, you're begging now? I bet that's how you for Ethan to date you in the first place. Begging him so that he would date you out of sympathy." Sarah giggles as she yanks my now shorter hair.

"Stop!" I scream out, pain filling my body and blood staining my shirt and chest.

Ethan's POV

I hear my phone ringing which I had left on kitchen table as I sat watching TV. With a groan, I turn the TV down and walk over to my phone, picking it up as I see that it's Mark.

"Hey, Mar-"

"Winter is in trouble. She's hurt. I-I don't know where she is, but we have to help her!" Mark exclaims quickly.

"Slow down, Mark. I can't understand you. What about Winter?" I ask, my heart rate speeding up with worry at his tone.

"Check your twitter!" Mark yells at me as he hangs up. I do as he says, immediately clicking on my twitter and seeing all the notifications. I see so many of people freaking out and telling me that Winter is dying. I'm in a panic. I click the link and I'm brought face to face with my worst nightmare. My face turns white as a ghost.

Winter's POV

Sarah gasps all of a sudden. "Ethan! Thank you so much for joining us here! I was hoping you would~!" She giggles. "This is my little call out to you. Winter doesn't deserve you. I do!"

"He will never love you!" I spit at Sarah who stands beside me. She spins around and backhands me, her ring digging into my cheek and causing a deep gash. I scream out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch! He will never love you!" She yells. I sob as my head hangs low in defeat. "Ethan, if you come find me and admit that you love me and not her, then I'll spare her life... If you don't in the next twenty minutes," Sarah giggles. "I'll kill your little girlfriend!"

"Please... Help me..."

__________
A/N-

Yes. Another cliff hanger. I just needed to update. I'll update part two very soon.

-Taryn -\(•_•)/-