Chapter Twelve

A/N

Omg guys! Two thousand reads!? I don't deserve this! :D
-Taryn :)
__________________________
Winter's POV

I awake to a light shake and the sound of Ethan calling my name softly.

"Winter," He coos. "It's time to get up." I groan.

"Fuck, you sound like my mom." I reply tiredly. He lets out a laugh and shakes his head as I open my eyes to look up at him. His messy bright blue hair sticks up in places with clear signs of bed head. He's wearing a pair of grey boxers and a loose white t-shirt, smiling down at me with bright eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He chuckles. I just groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Morning," I state nonchalantly.

"Mark is gonna have us over for something today. I think Mike might be joining us too." I look up at this statement.

"Mike as in Bijuu Mike?" I inquire.

"Yeah, I think so." He nods.

"YES, GOTTA GET READY! GONNA SEE MIKE!" I squeal as I jump off the bed.

"You never get this excited for me!" He pouts. I scoff as I grab some clothes out of my suitcase.

"Dude, I've been with Mike's channel since he only had 3,000 scrubs. I am the original scrub, fam. I am a scrubscriber." I state.

"Stop with the scrubs!" He laughs out.

"YOU DAMN SCRUB!" I scream as I throw a shirt and some jeans at him. "Get dressed," I demand. He turns away from me as he picks up the clothes.

"Now who sounds like my mom?" I giggle at this and turn around, quickly getting dressed. "Can I turn around?" He asks.

"Yeah," I call as I finish getting my shirt on. We turn to face each other and at the same time scream,

"TWINSIES!" As we fangirl over our matching My Chemical Romance shirts and grey skinnies.

"Omg, how do you make that shirt look better than me?" Ethan pouts.

"I have boobs." I state with a blank expression.

"That's true," He shrugs. We head downstairs and grab some Pop Tarts for breakfast before slipping on our black Converse and heading out the door. On the short walk to Mark's house, we joke around a bit, being total dorks just for the fun if it.

By the time we get to Mark's, Ethan and I both are in hysterics after our conversation. We walk in the door and compose ourselves are Felix and Jay greet us unenthusiastically. Mark walks in and gives a proper hello.

"Hey guys! What's up?" He smiles, his arm around a sleepy Jack's waist. I take one look to Ethan before saying,

"Tarker Beel," And with that we both burst into laughter again.

"Meeeeerk," I hear Jack whine.

"Yes, baby?" He replies as Ethan and I pull our shit together again.

"Can I please go back to sleep?" He asks. Mark sighs and nods. Jack only smiles at him before kissing his cheek and sluggishly pulling himself up the stairs. I giggle and Tyler grabs the camera from the kitchen and comes back into the living room.

"Alright, guys!" He yells as he holds the camera to face us. Mark walks up between us and begins to talk.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to a game I like to call Ready or Not, LA style! As you can see I have Winter and Ethan here from Winteresque and CrankGameplays and they have no idea the rules or how to play this game, so that's perfect. Here's what gonna happen," Felix and Jay begin to equip us with Go Pro cameras. "You two are gonna try to escape us. We told fans to spread out across LA and some will help you by telling you where we are and others will try to help us by telling us where you are. BY the way, Catherine is live streaming this and she will be switching between the cameras." We now also equipped with three bright orange flags. "Lose all of your flags and you lose the game. Find and capture our flag then bring it back to your base and you win. Your base is the sixth and main coffee house."

"Holy shit," I mutter over to Ethan. "Did you know about this?" He shakes his head in shock as well.

"Also, if you lose, you two have to kiss. If we lose, Jack and I have to kiss. That's the deal." Mark smiles evilly at us. "You guys probably realized that Jack isn't playing today, he's still asleep. Jet lag, y'know." He pauses as she flashes a smile at the camera. "You get a one minute head start." Mark finishes. "GO!"