Chapter Fourty-Two and a Half

A/N- If you know what the photo on the side is from, you get 500 awesome points. Comment if you do. :)
__________________________

Ethan's POV- The next day

So Winter went out about three hours ago and hasn't come back. All I know is she was going to hang out with an old friend and then disappeared. I've texted her and called her a bunch, but she never answers even though it clearly shows that she's read it. I'm worried, but I don't want to seem clingy. I'm probably over reacting. She's probably just with her friend and is reading the messages, but is being polite and not texting... Still I can't help but to feel concerned...

Winter's POV- Three hours earlier

"Bye, Ethan! I love you!" I call as I step out the door. I begin to walk down the street. I'm getting to see an old friend that lives here, but I haven't seen some high school. Her name is Jane, she was my best friend for years before she had to move.

I'm about halfway to where I'm meeting Jane when a notice a girl in black jeans, black shoes and a black hoodie with the hood over her head walking about ten feet behind me. I can feel her gaze piercing my back as I walk down the sidewalk. I brush the feeling off as just paranoia as I have had problems previously with that.

'It's nothing. Really. You'll be just fine. She's just walking behind you. Don't worry.'

I attempt to calm myself down, but unfortunately it doesn't work too well. I take a sharp turn towards my destination and she follows, now closer to me than before.

'It's okay. It's okay. Calm down.'

Once again, it's ineffective. I take another turn and she continues to follow close behind me. With every passing moment, she grows closer and closer than before. At this point it's impossible to ignore and just as I'm about to say something, there's a cloth over my mouth and I'm dragged into an alley...

__________
A/N-

THIS WAS ONLY A FILLER CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE NEXT TIME BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE OKAY BYE.

-Taryn :I