Chapter Forty

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN DETAILED SMUT... AND I MEAN DETAILED... IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.
__________________________

Winter's POV

It was nearing nine by the time we got home, but I wasn't tired and Ethan didn't seem to be either. We walked into the house, both of us immediately kicking our shoes off. As nice as they looked, they were so uncomfortable. Without a word, we made out way up to his bedroom to retire for the night.

"Hey Winter," Ethan begins as we pass the threshold into his room.

"Hm?" I reply as I look back to him.

"I love you... Like, really love you." I see the blush rise to his cheeks as he says this. I smile softly. "And I don't mean it the way that people say when they're in a relationship and think it's what they're supposed to do. I mean I'm in love with you. I think I have been for a while now." He approaches me, taking my hands in his and resting his forehead against mine.

"I don't know what to say..." I reply breathlessly, his words almost bringing me to tears.

"Just, tell me one thing..." He requests.

"Anything," I whisper.

"Do you feel the same way?" He asks. A pause lingers between our words where only the sound of our breathing and heartbeats can be heard.

"Yeah... I do feel the same." I smile softly at him. Ethan gazes lovingly into my eyes for a moment before pressing forward and connecting out lips. I kiss back, more than happy to oblige. If I'm being completely honest, he's all I've wanted for a while now. I've found it hard to sleep without him next to me lately, I've found that I'm happiest when I'm next to him, I'm stronger when he's with me. I never want to lose him. I'm in love with him.

I fin myself getting lost in the feeling of his lips on mine, a simple kiss now turning into something more. Slowly his lips make their way down my jawline and to my neck. I wrap my arms around him as a soft gasp leaves my lips, his arms now around my waist. I bite my lip in order to hold back the sounds that attempt to escape me. Ethan trailed his kisses up to my ear where he whispers,

"Winter... I want you." I knew exactly what he meant. Though I was scared, I nodded my consent and he lead me over to the bed where he sat and then took my waist into his hands. I place a knee on either side of his body and resume kissing him, my heart racing faster and faster with every moment. I want him too, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

"E-Ethan," I pull away just enough to speak. He hums his response. "This is my first time." I admit.

"Mine too." I can see the blush on his cheeks from the dim lighting in the room.

"I'm nervous." I add.

"We don't have to if you don't want t-"

"I want to." I cut him off.

"Then just... Relax. I'm right here. It's still me." He whispers comfortingly. I nod and take a deep breath, my arms loosely draped over his shoulders. He presses soft and loving kisses to my cheek, slowly making his way down to my neck and sucking in an almost teasing manner. A soft moan leaves my lips and I feel him smile at this as he doesn't stop. I already know that I'm going to end up with a hickey, but I don't mind.

My breathing becomes jagged as Ethan pulls his jacket off, tossing it to the floor. I slowly begin to unbutton his shirt, each button seeming harder to undo than the last. Soon I'm pulling on the cuffs of his dress shirt to remove it from his body, which he happily helps with. Once the garment is gone, I rest my cool hands on his toned torso with a small and aerated chuckle.