Chapter One

Ethan's POV

I finish editing my video for the day and sit back in my chair. I take a moment to relax knowing that any minute now Mark will run through the door yelling at me to get out because he has a live stream to do. It's been a long day and I've screamed so much today from playing Outlast! That game is fucking scary!

"ETHAN," As if on cue, Mark runs in.

"I'm out!" I pick up my laptop and leave. "But I'm gonna barge in during the live stream." I smirk.

"You always do!" He plops down at his chair and adjusts the camera as I leave, closing the door behind me. I sigh and smile. Mark's been so kind to let me use his studio while I'm setting up the one at my house. Luckily we don't live too far away so it makes for a nice stroll down the block to is house and then a terribly weird welcome. Everyday is something different. One time, he and Tyler poured a bucket of water on my head from the roof while I was walking up the steps. I can't believe Mark sometimes. I walk back through the living room and exit through the front door, starting the five minute walk back down to my house. I admit, the change of weather from Maine to LA is amazing, but I have to wear so much sunscreen because my pale ass skin can't take the heat. Before I know it I'm back home and about ready to go back to sleep. I change back into my pajamas and just as I'm about to get into bed,

Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ri-

"Hello?" I groan as I pick up my phone, not even bothering to check the caller ID.

"ETHAN," I hold the phone away from my face I hear the familiar scream.

"Jack?" I ask. "I thought you were back in Ireland?" 

"Guess again, pretty boy!" He laughs.

"Did you just call me pretty?" I feel my face scrunch up.

"Yes. Yes I did." I can hear his smirk.

"Why are you in America again?" I continue to interrogate.

"Well, there's this thing that's going on starting on the first day of winter. It's like, a sort of Expo but only for YouTubers. Same as Anime Expo, only less manga." I chuckle at his response.

"Why'd you call me?" He just laughs at my question.

"Because you're invited and they told me to tell you. Obviously."

"Wait, does Mark even know about this?"

"Yeah, I called him during his live stream." I laugh.

"He would have killed me if I did that."

"That's because you're not shipped with him. SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" We both laugh at his comment.

"I'm pretty sure he has a thing for you. Everyone sees it except Mark."

"True." We talk for a while longer and then he tells me that it's next Saturday. I don't know why he bothered telling me eight days before it even starts, but it's a three day long thing and famous Tubers from all around are coming to it. It sounds pretty cool, so I agree to go to it before we hang up and I crawl back in bed. Mark might have mentioned something about that to me, but I don't really pay attention to what he says. I hit the light on my lamp before snuggling into the sheets and falling asleep happily.

Winter's POV (Five hours later)

Ring, ring! Ring, rin-

"Hey, Mark!" I chime as I pick my phone up off of the kitchen table.

"Hey, Winter! How's it going?" He asks.

"Same as usual, cold and annoying over here. We got two feet of snow last night." I reply.