Chapter Four

Ethan's POV

I wake up to the feeling of a body against mine. I look down to see the source of the warmth and see Winter laying against me. Her features are soft and relaxed, her hair in a tousled bun on top of her head. I smile down at her and chuckle a little. She's beautiful. Oh gosh, what am I thinking! She's probably got a boyfriend and besides, no one could like me. I'm covered in acne, I'm totally awkward and I'm way too loud. She's totally not into me. I realize my arm is wrapped around her so I begin to remove it and scoot to my side of the bed. I feel a cool hand grab my arm and pull me back. I look over to realize it's Winter. Her eyes are still closed, but she takes a deep breath and says,

"Just five more minutes, Ethan. Please?" I smile and wrap my arms back around her.

"Sure," I feel her sigh against me and she snuggles back into my chest with a soft smile. Soon she rolls over, stands up and searches her bag for some clothes

"What should I wear?" She asks as she turns to me.

"I don't know, why are you asking me?" I chuckle as I prop my head up on my hand.

"Because you're here and no one else is." She replies with a smile.

"Huh, then I guess," I pause to think about what she should wear. "How about a light blue t-shirt, dark skinny jeans and white Converse with a black beanie." I suggest.

"Can do!" She pulls the clothes out of her suitcase and then enters the bathroom. Soon after I hear the shower start to run and light singing from behind the door. I smile and go ahead and change into my clothes. I only chose those clothes so that we could twin. It just seemed fun! I head to the kitchen and begin to make some breakfast, but not anything fancy since I can't really cook to save my life. I make some scrambled eggs and toast and just as I finish, Winter comes down the hall wearing the clothes I picked and long wet hair falls over her shoulders. "What's cooking, good looking?" She smiles. I blush some as I laugh.

"Scrambled eggs and toast," I reply. She wiggles her eyebrows at me before laughing and sitting down at the table. I wash my hands before picking up the plates and going over to the table. I set the food down in front of her and then I sit down with mine to eat. After our silent breakfast we clean the plates and then head down to Mark's, arms linked, to record our next video.

__________
A/N

Sorry it's short and sorry it's been so long! I had school, auditions, concerts and rehearsals as well as everything in between! Studying for mid-terms and stuff. Anyways, I'm on Christmas break now so I should have more time to update. I'll see you guys in the next chapter the! Bye!

-Taryn XD