Chapter Twenty-Three

{TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO HEARING THINGS ABOUT SELF HARM, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER.}
__________________________
Winter's POV- That evening

I walk into the bathroom and close the door before turning the water on. I step into the shower clothed in a black tank top and black shorts. I sigh as I feel the warm water cascading over my body. Thoughts run through my head, some of them I'm unable to even begin to comprehend and others so simple. You never know what you're actually thinking until you just let your mind run free for once. I can't help myself.

One thought that continually crosses my mind is Ethan. Nothing about him in particular, just Ethan. I don't know why he seems to be so prominent in my thoughts, but he has been quite frequently recently. It almost scares me. I'm afraid to fall in love. Am I falling in love?

And then there's Adam. Fucking hell Adam. What have you done now, Adam?

No. It's worse than that.

What have I done now?

The tears begin to fall, my clothes are now soaked and I can't help but to hate myself. I reach a shaking hand over to my side and slowly grip my razor. I pull it off the shelf and in a moment of blinded and idiotic self hatred... I run it across my wrist.

__________
A/N-

Short, yes. Sad, yes. Over, no.

I am literally working on the next chapter right now. I'm trying to upload a shit load of chapters while I have the chance.

I want to tell you all RIGHT NOW that I do not, I repeat, do NOT support self harm. I have been here before. It is an absolutely terrible place to be. If you have these problems and you ever need someone to talk to that won't judge you, feel free to PM me. I love you all and no matter who you are, you matter. You are worth it.

-Taryn 😌