Chapter Fourty-Seven

Winter's POV

It had only been a few hours after Catherine left that the doorbell rang, but before I could stand to get it, Ethan ran for the door with a grin, yelling a 'stay there' behind him. I wanted to yell back, 'I'm not a dog!' but I was too excited to even speak. Who had he brought over? I wanted to know so bad. Soon my question was answered as I gasped and clasped a hand to my mouth.

"No fucking way!" I yell. It came as a surprise to Ethan, but they all laughed.

"Winter, I'd like you to formally meet Thomas Sanders, Ben J Pierce and Tyler Oakley." Ethan grins. I'm almost in tears. The four people I had watched since the beginning of their channels -three of them gay as fuck which is what I live for and the other one I'm dating- all in the same room. It's a dream come true. Holy hell.

"Ethan, thank you so much!" I exclaim as I jump on him with a hug and attack him with kisses. "You're the best!" I gasp out as I pull back, blushing now as I face the other three. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to act like a crazed fangirl." I try to apologize.

"Oh, trust me, sweetie. We've been through worse." Ben smiles as I chuckle.

"So why did Ethan invite you guys here?" I ask.

"Well, he thought you might like some people to cheer you up and who better than your three favorite gay guys?" Thomas replies, half-joking.

"He definitely chose well. There couldn't be anyone better suited than my gay boys." I nod my approval. "And Ethan." I add with a grin as I glance to Ethan. He smiles back and walks over to me, kissing my cheek and snaking an arm around my waist.

"So what first?" Ethan asks. The three boys exchange a devious smile before looking back to us. Now I'm scared.

"Makeover." The three say together with wide grins.

"On who?" I ask with a discreet wink.

"Both of you. For sure." Tyler retorts as he catches where I was going with this.

"I want Ben to do my makeup." I giggle. Ben holds a hand over his heart.

"Anything you want, girl." He replies sweetly. Man I love Ben. He's so freaking adorable and kind.

"Then that means that Tyler and I are doing Ethan." Thomas grins.

"Luckily, both of us pretty much suck at makeup!" Tyler laughs out.

"Oh no..." Ethan breathes.

"Oh yes!" I exclaim. "And I'm filming all of this." I add with a twisted smile.

"Oh nooo." Ethan repeats, this time more exasperated than before.

"Oh yes!" The other four of us cheer as we drag Ethan to the room where I have all my equipment set up.

__________
A/N

Happy Halloween. I'm tired. I needed to update. Shhh. I'll give you a full chapter next time.

-Taryn (=,=)zzz