Chapter Six

Ethan's POV

"I can't believe you're doing this to me!" I scream as Winter straddles my waist and holds my hands down. "Don't, stop!" I can't help but to laugh.

"Hurry, Mark! We're running out of time!" Winter yells as we glance at the other team. We're playing a game that Winter made up called Cream Em. Of course, someone before has probably already made this game, but she gave it a name and set it in action. There's two teams of three, in this case Jack, Felix and I are on a team and Winter, Mark and Jay are on a team. Tyler was being the referee and camera man, so he was counting for us. You have one minute to hide and every person on the team has a can of whipped cream. The goal is you have to empty all three cans onto one person. In Winter's team, Jay's purple ass head was getting covered and his body was being held down by Felix. In my team's case, I was the one getting creamed.

"That's two down! One more, quick hand me your can!" Mark yells. We have a camera rolling in every room designated legal for the game and every hallway. We decided that we would splice the film together and make a perfect account of what both teams are doing. Winter's team's footage goes on her channel and a different cut goes on Mark's and Jay's while my team's footage will go on my channel and then different cuts will go on Jack's and Felix's. So back to the game. Winter is currently emptying her bottle down the front of my shirt.

"Oh my gosh, Jack! You suck at this! They're gonna win, finish the can right now!" Felix yells.

"I'm trying, you Swedish fuck!" Jack screams back.

"Well try harder, you Irish shit!" Felix replies while laughing. By now half of Mark's house is covered completely in whipped cream. Luckily we're gonna do a behind the scenes/cleaning up thing to post on his channel as well so it'll be fun!

"DONE!" Winter squeals as she jumps off of me.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID, YOU LEPRECHAUN!?" Felix yells as he stands up.

"It's it my fault you didn't find him sooner!" Jack yells.

"Oh shut up all of you!" I scream. They do. "You're not the one who got covered in whipped cream!" I pout.

"Yeah, that's right!" Jay walks over to me and we hug, all the whipped cream in my shirt oozing out the bottom.

"Gross," Mark laughs.

"Anyways, that's all for today, cold kids. Make sure to check out these guys' channels which I will have on their faces right now and in the description. They're seriously some of my best friends and they're totally worth checking out. Like and subscribe to this cold-hearted channel and you will be rewarded every day with a new video. I hope you join me in my next freezing adventure and I'll see you later! Stay cool!" Winter finishes her outro, and then it's Mark's turn.

"I had great time with these guys and I seriously can't wait to make another video with them. All their channel links will be down in the description and make sure to leave a like and subscribe if you want more videos like this. Tell us what you thought in the comments- oh and Tyler is our camera man, so I'll have his twitter down there somewhere too. So thank you guys so much for watching and always, we'll see you in the next video. Buh-bye!" And then Jack's turn. I love how we all have to take a turn doing our intros and outros.

"I absolutely loved playing with these guys and seriously, no matter how much they make fun of me for being Irish they really are awesome! I'll leave their links in the description below so you can go check them out. Mark and them have been so great for letting me stay here for the next three months since that one Expo thing is coming up. But for now, thank you guys so much for watching and if you liked, punch that like button in the face like a boss! And, high fives all around. Wpish, wpish *actually high fives Mark and Felix*. But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" We can't help but to laugh.

"I've always wanted to hear that in person!" Winter squeals as she jumps on Jack in a hug. "Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't fangirl, but your outro is beautiful!" She laughs. Now it's Felix's turn to do his outro.

"Really make sure to check out these guys' channels because they have like no subs compared to me. And they need them. Seriously, Winter only has like what? Seventy thousand subscribers?" He laughs.

"I have 80,000 thank you very much!" She scoffs.

"Well anyways, I hope that yous liked it. Make sure to leave a like and a comment. I love you guys, seriously. Here comes the brofist! Stay awesome, bros!" Felix finishes. Then Jay goes.

"These guys are so epic, make sure to check them out. I'll have their links in the description below and maybe even some on their faces. That's gonna do it for this episode, if you guys have any comments or questions you want potentially featured in the next video leave them in this comment section below and if you guys enjoyed this video please leave a like and tell a friend today that Jay from the Kubz Scouts is THAT DUDE!" He ends his and I'm the last one.

"So this game was... Terrifying, to say the least. Uh, I probably need to go take a shower now. Hell, we all need to got take a shower now! If only OGchan were here to see this. He'd be laughing so hard right now. I'll leave these guys' links in the description and please go subscribe to Winter and Jay, but the other three don't need it. They're already famous." I laugh, "But thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed and if you did make sure to slap that like button right in the face and I will see you guys in the next video. Love you all, stay cranky! Bye!" I finish mine and we all burst out laughing. Tyler turns the camera off and comes back to join us.

"Ethan, will you please do your intro for me! One more time!" Winter begs.

"I already did it seven times for you!" I reply.

"Oh come on, Ethan. Once more!" She attaches herself to my arm. I sigh and give in.

"What is up my Cranky Crew, it's Ethan from CrankGameplays!" I finish and she squeals like a fangirl again! I swear, she's so damn cute.

"So what now?" Mark asks.

"I am going to take a shower." Jack says.

"Me too," Felix laughs.

"Me three," I smile.

"I get first dibs on the shower!" Winter screams as she runs out of Mark's house.

"Oh no you don't!" I yell as I run after with a wide smile and a wicked plan.