heading to chicago!

Start from the beginning

"Blakey! Paisy! Aww, they have teeth! Yay!" Lorie says as Blakelyn drools and Paisley babbles.

"They are teething up a storm! Do you girls see Mimi?" PK asks as Blakelyn babbles.

Paisley begins to gnaw on her teething toy and smiles at Lorie.

"They are getting so big! I can't believe it." Lorie says making PK and Mike smile.

"They love to eat most baby foods." Mike says as Blakelyn and Paisley roll around.

"Mimi, look at my firefighter bear!" JJ says and Lorie smiles.

"Cute bear, JJ! Did you make the bear at Build A Bear?" Lorie asks JJ.

"Uh huh! Papa and I made him." JJ says as he kisses Blakelyn and Paisley's cheeks.

"Next time we need to make Blakelyn and Paisley a bear. They both love stuffed animals." PK says as Lorie sits Blakelyn and Paisley in her lap.

"Whose lap are sitting in, Blakey?" Mike asks Blakelyn as she looks up at Lorie.

Paisley giggles as she kicks her feet.

*****
"GP!" JJ says as he runs over to GP and hugs her.

"Hi, JJ! How are you? You are getting so tall! You will be taller then me before you know it!" GP says as JJ smiles.

"I'm good! Daddy! Papa! GP is here!" JJ says as he runs back into the living room.

"Hi, GP! How are you?" Mike says as he hugs GP.

"I'm great! Hi, PK!" GP says as she hugs PK.

"Hi, GP! I am so happy you are here! JJ has been waiting for you." PK says as he giggles.

"Aww, that's so sweet. There's the twins! Aww! Blakelyn! Paisley! Who's who?" GP asks making PK and Mike laugh loudly.

"Blakelyn is in the yellow onesie and Paisley is in the blue onesie, GP! They look nothing alike, get with it!" PK says as he chuckles.

"They are getting so big! And look at all the hair they have! It's going to be fun putting bows and barrettes in their hair!" GP says as Blakelyn and Paisley crawl over to her.

"They are on the move! Woohoo!" Lorie says as she takes pictures of all the kids together.

"Paisley loves bows but Blakelyn hates them!" PK says with a smile.

"JJ, your haircut is really nice. Makes you look like a big boy!" GP says as she plays with JJ's blonde hair.

"He wanted his hair just like his Papa and not me! PK says as he giggles.

*****
PK's sister Erin, brother Sean and his girlfriend arrive at Lorie and John's house!

Erin is playing peek a boo with Blakelyn and Paisley. They both laugh loudly. Erin giggles at the girls.

"They are getting so chunky!" Erin says as she kisses Blakelyn and Paisley.

"They are! They can crawl really well!" PK says as Blakelyn and Paisley crawl over to Sean.