38

Jennifer's POV.

"Leah?" I whispered. I was laying down  her bare chest and I was pretty sure she was asleep already, but then again her fingers started going up and down slowly on my back, so I figured I would take that moment.

"Mhmm?" She mumbled.
"I'm freaking out." "W-why? What happened?" She asked concern. "Well...I'm meeting your family tomorrow." "Oh baby...don't! Calm down, they're great. Let's sleep, okay? Things are gonna be fine." She said with her husky and sleepy voice. It kind of calmed me down, so I could actually fall asleep.

-

"Are you ready??? Jen, I really need to get some stuff from the bathroom. Can you please just unlock the door?" "Oh, my god!!! Come in! I was doing my liner, I needed to be focused. I'm sorry. Come on in!" I said and opened the door for her. "Thank y- wow, you look really pretty. Like...so beautiful." "Oh thank you baby. Let me do your make up." I said and grabbed her hand. "Okay. That's a great idea." She smiled and pecked my lipstick-less lips.

"You look beautiful." I said looking at her. She was wearing a red long dress with some sparkles on the top. She was her sisters bridesmaid, and apparently the wedding was red and black, or something like that. Anyways, Leah's color was apparently (definitely) red. It looked so good on her. And she was also wearing her usual red lipstick. Her hair was down with some waves here and there and I did a simple makeup, she looked perfect.

"Really?" "Mhm..." I said and walked closer kissing her lips softly. "I love that this stuff won't come off. I can kiss you time after time and it'll stay the same." She said and I laughed. "That's what that's good for?" I asked smiling. "Obviously." She shrugged and kissed me again.
"Let me help you get in your dress so we can go." She said and grabbed the bag where my dress was.

Mine was a sparkly long sleeve golden one. This was an easy one. As soon as I saw it I knew I would get it. It was a long kind of tight dress, it was open on the side and it was see through on the chest, you could see my boobs pushed together but not really my boobs, know what I mean? Nipples were covered, we are good. It was beautiful and I felt really good on it. And well, heels. Obviously.

"Why did I let you wear a see through dress, remind me again..." Leah said staring down. "Is it too much? Oh no...this is a disaster already. No no...no, I'm not going." "Stop! Stop freaking out. It's just that, it's too irresistible. You are too irresistible. And this dress is amazing, you look so good. Your body looks so good I- okay let's go, Jennifer I don't wanna be late. I cannot be late and you just- let's go!!" I started laughing. "I'll take it off for you at the end of the night" I winked and she looked at me impressed, she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her, "I don't think we will make it by the end of the night." "Leah!" She shrugged, "just being honest." She whispered, her lips really close to my skin and then kissed my neck. "Let's go, Jennifer!"

By five in the afternoon we were ready, which was great. We needed to be there at six. So we left just in time.

"Okay...let me take a deep breath. I got this." I said and tried to calm my nerves. "You got this. Just be you, they're gonna love you." "They know you're gay, right?" I asked. "They do. They all do." She said and started the car. "And they're fine with it right?" I asked trying to get all the info I could. "They - hmm, I have a cousin, he's an asshole. He doesn't really care but he will try to hit on you, but it's okay, I'll just push him away as usual. Other than that, they're are all fine with it, it's been a long way. We are good." She smiled and placed her hand on my bare thigh. "Okay...talk to me about your parents. Now...I need a summary."

"My mom's name is Amelia, my dad's name is Matthew. They've been married for forty five years. My mom is a surgeon, my dad is...also a surgeon but he's not working at it right know, he's just part of the board and when he's truly needed he assists some surgeries. Other than that he's just handling paperwork and stuff." I said. "Okay good, that's good. Alright...Amelia, Matthew. What about your siblings?" "Two sisters, one brother. Harper and Angela. Angela is the one that's getting married, she's the youngest. Then we have Martin, he's the oldest, he got a wife and two kids." "okay hold on. There's a lot. So, let's see Harper, Angela and Martin..." "I don't know if you remember but Harper, she's the one her baby died to cancer," Leah sighed, "she got four kids now. One is 5, that's Alexis. The other one is 3, that's Emily, Camille, she's 2 and the youngest one is Elizabeth, she's 6 months. Then we got my brother Martin, he got his wife Natalia, and they got two kids. Liza, seven and Greyson, five."

"Okay good. Those are definitely too many names. Oh, god."

This was gonna be a challenge.

"Okay...you're doing good." She smiled and then turned her eyes to the road again. "So, Harper is an obstetrician. Angela is a businesswoman. Then there's Martin, he is a neurologist." She stopped.

"Woah...they're amazing.." "Yeah but they're not chief of surgery so, they are not so wow. I am." She joked and I started laughing out loud. "There we go." She said. "Oh, god." I couldn't stop laughing. "That's what you needed. Relax, babygirl. You're going to go just fine. I'm going to be with you," she said and squeezed my thigh. "Your family is filled with doctors." I said. "Basically." She shrugged.

"We are here." She stopped the car and looked at me smiling. "What!? No!" "Yes" she laughed a little. "Deep breath!" She said and started breathing. I followed her.

__________________________