41

Jennifer's POV.

"They were about to catch us in the middle of the hallway, Leah. And- hmm...I'm in- my underwear." I said in between kisses. Still not believing it. "Hm- right. Can you...cooperate with me?" She said and I frowned, "take this off." I said and unzipped her dress quickly. She did as I told her and then went back to straddle me but I took advantage and straddled her instead. I grabbed both of her hands and pushed them down on the bed. I started moving up and down grinding on her and she smiled satisfactorily and then pushed her head back slowly. "Hmmm, okay," she moaned and bit her lip softly. I reached for the glass filled with ice and grabbed one with my mouth and then leaned down her breast and started moving the cube all over her nipple then her abdomen and I let it fall down to her crotch. I kissed her down the same place the cube fell down by and then spread her legs apart and kissed and bit on her thighs softly. I traced my nails through her wet panties and smiled to myself. I smiled biting my lip looking up at her, she rolled her eyes smiling.

"Jen..."

"mhmm? Yes, babygirl?" I looked up at her and she was so lost into it. I smiled to myself. I got this. I went up her face again and kissed her like that was the only thing I ever wanted to do. Because it lowkey was. I traveled my warm tongue down her body and pulled her panties off softly.

"Just really, quit - hmm... quit playing." She mumbled reaching for my neck and placed her hand over it, then she looked at me straight in the eyes. "Please...stop playing!" She said and then let her hand fall down back to the bed again.

"Stop telling me what to do." I said and licked two fingers before sliding them inside her and thrusting her deep. "Fuck!" Leah moaned and that was like music to my ears. I liked that, her moans were enough to turn me on. I got much more comfortable and started going faster twisting my fingers letting a third one made it's way inside her hot and wet body, "Jennifer!!!" She gasped and held my arm trying to stop me. "Don't." I pushed her arm back down on the bed and continued, "I- fuck, yes, just, ahh," another moan escaped her mouth and I was enjoying every single part of it. I leaned down and started kissing her hungrily letting my tongue travel around as my fingers were thrusting her in a more intense pace each time. "P-please...uhh." her voice was shaking and her legs eventually did too, then I felt it, all over my fingers, she let a final moan out loud as her back arched sharply and she was trying her best to catch her breath. I smirked and kissed her a few more times before I started going down on her again but halfway through it she stopped me, "hmm, no, hold on," she said and pushed me down into bed and started doing what I was about to do. She pushed my thighs apart and I felt her lips pressed against my skin, she went straight to the point. It didn't take much until I was a moaning mess beneath her, "I'm...I- ahhh." She added two fingers to it and I was losing all the control I had over myself at that moment. I placed my hand on the back of her head tangling my fingers on her hair. After a few minutes of steady pace I climaxed letting out this enormous and really loud moan, she ended up biting on my clit which was the reason I almost break my nails grabbing onto the sheets.

"L-Leah. Oh, my god..." I whimpered. She looked up at me and giggled running her tongue over her lips. "Hm, come here," I grabbed her by her waist and we started making out, again, grinding on each other's hot and sweaty bodies. It was great, really great. I loved her lips, her touch, her skin was so soft. I loved to have her there, under me, or on top...I loved to have her with me.

I ran my fingers up and down her back and then down her butt and squeezed it hard making her moan a little in my mouth, she then laughed and we started laughing. She started kissing down my neck and sucked and bit on my skin, same as she did just a few minutes ago on my thighs and abdomen. She then moved to my boob and then in the middle of them. She was leaving marks all over my body and for as much as I'd fight her in the morning about that, I was enjoying it.

"You're mine," she whispered really close to my face, she was just staring down at me. I looked at her straight into her eyes and smiled, "I'm yours."

____________

;) luv y'all