37

Jennifer's POV.

"So you're going to meet her family?" Ally's eyes widen. "I- I guess so." "Really, Jen? Are you that serious? Are you ready for that? I met Miguel's parents after like 3 months of dating." "We've been going on and off for like 4 months? I guess, but at this exact moment I feel like I would do it. I mean, I will. I don't have a problem with that." I said and sipped from my cup of coffee. "I see. Well, then I'm happy for you. I haven't heard you be this confident since you were with-" "don't even try to bring that name up, never, don't do it." "I- I'm sorry, I know, I shouldn't have." "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "I'll go now, I was so happy it was finally Friday, but you just kinda ruined it." "I'm sorry!!!!" She said and hugged me. "Don't do it again, you know that's not a happy memory." "Alright, I won't. Have a nice day." "Thanks, you too." I smiled.

There's this super long history, really not worth it. Someone who was really not worth my time, my tears, my love, my attention and so on and so on.

-

Leah: iMessage.
4:30pm.

"Hi beautiful, so...tomorrow is the wedding and I was thinking maybe you'd like to stay over my place today so we can get ready together and leave together? If not it's okay, I'll just pick you up at your house."

Jennifer: iMessage.
4:34pm

"Hi, baby! Yes, of course, that sounds like a plan. What about work? Are you eligible to be paged at any time this weekend?"

Leah: iMessage.
4:35pm.

"Hmmmm, no. I'll leave today at 9:00pm. So I'll pick you up then, and I have Saturday off, but It's more likely that I would need to go to work on Sunday. 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️"

Jennifer: iMessage.
4:35pm.

"Oh, great. Well, at least we are going to spend Saturday together, it's going to be nice. I'll wait for you then. I need to finish something here, text me when u get to my place."

Leah: iMessage.
4:37pm.

"Will do, love! I have one more surgery and then I'm done. It's a quick one."

Jennifer: iMessages.
4:37pm.

"Have fun with that. See you later."

-

"I'm leaving in a bit." I made myself a bag with clean clothes and my dress, and heels...and just stuff I'd need.
"That's cool. Go have fun, good sex and stuff." "Oh but that sounded really sincere, what is it? Where's Miguel?" "I thought you'd know. You work with him" "okay, but where's this attitude coming from?" "I'm sorry. I'm just salty he left, I had a weekend planned but he left for a business trip to Arizona." "Ohhhhhh I know why, yeah, they're dealing with this stupid client. Oh, I'm sorry he left, but you can always go there and surprise him, it'd be nice." "That- that's clever. If I knew where he is and if i wasn't lazy to do that. Anyways, I'll just stay home and watch movies, rest... I start working on Monday so I guess I'll stay here." "Okay good, well..." my phone vibrated and I knew who it was. I got excited. "I gotta go now. Call me if you need me." "Okay...have fun. Take care, I love you." "I love you too." She replied back and I left.

-

"Truth or dare?" She asked. We were sitting on her living room eating pizza and drinking wine.

I enjoyed the time I spent with her.

"Hmmm, truth" I replied. "Have you ever been in love?" She asked and my heart dropped. "I- I have. I guess. But it was not worth it and let's not get into subject." I said and pushed it away. "But now I'm curious...why?" She insisted, I sighed. "I was the only one that was actually in love." I said and looked away. She stood up and sat right beside me. She hugged me tight and I just rested my head on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry I pushed you with that, I didn't mean to make you feel bad." "It's okay. It's not worth it, she was not worth it at all." "Was that the same you told me the other time?" "Hm yeah, she is that one who basically played with me. But- let's just forget that." I said and Leah nodded. She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed my chin and kissed me softly yet deeply. I loved her kisses. Her lips were so soft and I just loved to kiss her, I could spend hours kissing her.

"I'm frightened but also happy you wanna introduce me to your parents, mostly frightened. And now that I think about it...you're actually introducing me to your whole family. Ohhh, great." I laid down placing my head on her legs. She started playing with my hair. She giggled, "you're fine. They're going to love you as much as I do. You're an amazing person, and they don't eat people, they're also very nice, everything's going to be fine."

She lowkey said she loved me. I-

"I'm still pretty nervous about it." I laughed nervously. "Shh, it's okay. Come here, let me make you relive stress, I'm kinda good at that..." she smirked and I laughed a little. "Don't flatter yourself!" O smirked. She raised her brows. "I'm kidding, that sounds like a really good plan." I stood up and we started making out, and things escalated quickly and we ended up having sex on her living room carpet.

-