40

Jennifer's POV.

When we got there, they were all already in the place and we were basically waiting for the newly married couple.

A few minutes after they arrived and we all started clapping.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, their first dance as a married couple. Please give it up for Mrs. and Mr. Campbell."

Then this sweet girl's voice started signing, it was a very beautiful and smoothing voice...

You lift my heart up
When the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me, even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down
I'm latching on babe
Now I know what I have found
I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?
Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

Leah placed her arm over my waist and I rested my head on her shoulder. That was very magical moment. I kissed her when it finished and they all started clapping again.

"Weddings make me emotional." I said and wiped a tear away. "I can see that." She wimped another tear away and smiled, "You ready to meet my family?" she said over the music and I nodded. "I am." I was definitely ready. I wasn't anxious or anything. I was ready. I liked Leah and this would be a really nice step.

"Jen, this is my mom, Amelia, mom, this is Jennifer." Leah introduced us. "Oh hello darling, you're so beautiful. Welcome to the family." She hugged me tightly. "Nice to you meet you, mrs. Remini and thank you." "Oh, no! Call me Amelia." She winked. "Okay, I will." I smiled. "Dad, this is Jennifer." "So you're the famous Jennifer. You look prettier than what Leah described." He laughed. "That's flattering, thank you and nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

Then we met her sisters, her cousins, her uncles and aunts.

After like twenty minutes of socializing, I was ready for a drink and some fresh air.

It went really great, I thought I'd die. But they're all just really nice people. Her cousins were a bit...bitchy, but I don't care about them that much to be honest.

We walked over to some balcony, a nice and kind of quiet place.

"This is beautiful." I said looking around. "This is my parents house." "Of course it is! Really?" I was shocked. She laughed and sipped from her glass, "Yes. I'm serious. They currently live on an apartment that's close to the hospital but on the weekends they come here. It's nice and quite." She smiled. "It's beautiful." I added. "This used to be our holidays house. There's a lake near here, and you can just walk and it's so relaxing. Plus the pool and all that. I miss those days. We barely hang out anymore." She said and looked around. "I never actually got to have a place for holidays. It's now that my parents got something and we go over and all that. I never had it as a kid. But- why don't you? You don't spend holidays together or?" "We try, but sometimes my siblings have to go to their mother's in law houses and well, we all kind of went our own ways. Last year I spent Christmas with the girl I thought was everything and then I spent New Year's Eve in the OR, assisting a open heart surgery because it was a waste of my time. So...it's never been like...nice for me. Only when I was a kid. I miss those days, the biggest worry I had was the monster under my bed, and fuck that was enough." She laughed a little. I hugged her from behind, "Hopefully we are going to spend the holidays together." I whispered and she turned around. "I love you." She said so naturally. "I love you too, Leah." I said right after. No holding back, no overthinking, it was all so genuine.

I leaned closer, grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"It's almost 3 in the morning and I feel like we already played our part here, so since we both have drunk, we are not driving, obviously. Come upstairs with me." She whispered so close to my lips. I smiled and she did too and then we started kissing, she got a tight grip on my waist and then she pulled away biting my bottom lip. She grabbed my left and place it over her waist, running her hand up and down. "Hmm...Let's go." I said almost breathless.

I felt like a little kid. She rushed through the crowded place, she grabbed a bottle of champagne and two glasses filled with ice and went upstairs. Before we reached Leah's room she was already unzipping my dress.

"Leah!" I said and stopped her. "No one is going to come up here, they're all down there. Relax. Come here." She said and grabbed me by my waist pulling me against the wall and kissing down my body. I started moaning softly. It made it even better the fact that we could get caught. I was finally only with my lingerie in the middle of the hallway and we were making out. We were lost in each other's arms and in between kisses but for some reason I opened my eyes, then I saw a shadow. I panicked, but it was funny.

"Leah! Someone's coming!" I whispered trying to make her stop. "not me, precisely." She joked and I couldn't help but giggle. She picked my dress up from the floor and we ran away. "Here...get inside." She said and opened the door. She closed the door and locked it behind her and then threw me in bed straddling me.

-

Ayyyy 👅

wanna finish this asap. I'm sorry for the amount of updates 🤷🏻‍♀️ enjoy though.