29

Jennifer's POV.

"What's the S for?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Don't ask that. I just added the S because it looked more professional." She pouted. "Is it that bad?" I grinned. "Kind of, yes." "It can't be. Tell me." "Not gonna happen." "Okay, let's make it fun, let me guess it." "Alright." She smiled.

"Sarah."
"No."
"Samantha?"
"Nope."
"Sabrina."
"No." She laughed.
"Hmmm...Simone?"
"What? No!" She laughed even harder. "You were right, it's actually fun."
"Selena, Sally, Sandra...Oh my god..."
She shook her head no, "it's literally one that is like the most common one and that why I hate it so much." She explained.
"Sophia?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, hard.

I smiled victoriously, "it's a pretty name."

"I hate it!" She pouted. "It's pretty." I insisted. "Okay well...For as much as I'd like to stay here and talk to you, I need to go, I have a meeting in 20 and I need to get ready. I actually wanna go pee and fix my makeup. It's important." She smiled. "You look fine. But yeah I understand. Thank you for lunch, and it was a pleasure meeting you." I smiled and she did too. We hugged and then she started walking away. I didn't notice her outfit. It was really pretty. Baggy like floral pants but with this intense color, a white top and a blazer over it, heels and her hair was down and wavy. She was pretty stylish.

-

"Isn't he awesome? I know. My taste is exceptional." Ally said flipping her hair. "Debatable." I shrugged. "Hoe." She rolled her eyes and we both laughed. "Well!!! I gotta go to bed, I'm so excited. I feel like the first day of school. I got some clothes today and I'm so excited. Everything is ready." I smiled excited for this.
"I'm so happy to see you like this. You deserve it." She smiled and we hugged. "Thank you, baby. Have a goodnight. Love you." "Love you too!" She replied back.

I went to bed all happy and excited. I was excited to go to work. Meet new people. New experiences.

My phone started vibrating and when I looked down it was Leah. Sigh. I forgot about that.

"Hello."
"Hi! I'm so sorry."
"It's okay, don't worry about it." I said sleepy as ever.
"Congratulations on the job. I'm proud of you."
"Thank you, Leah."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, just tired. How was your surgery?"
"It was okay, it was a success, thank god." She sounded relived.
"Happy to know that, baby."
"I wanna see you, I miss you."  She said with this deep and seductive voice. Damn it.
"I miss you too and I so wanna see you too."
"Wanna go for lunch with me tomorrow?"
"Are you going to be able to go?" I asked and I guess I sounded a little too mean.
"Jen, I'm sorry, I was busy. I know I always am, but...that's my job, what can I say."
"It's okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound that way. I'd love to see you tomorrow for lunch."
"At what time you go out for lunch?"
"Around 1:00PM I guess?" I actually didn't know that, but today Alexa was going out around that time so I'm guessing I'll do the same.
"Okay well, find that out and let me know, okay?"
"Alright, babe."
"Well, I'll go ahead and rest for a little bit because I'm not on call but I am, you know what I mean? you should do the same."
"Why don't you come over and sleep with me? I'm like 10 minutes away from the hospital." I suggested really in the mood for a cuddle buddy and better if it was Leah.
"I- ugh. Temptation. Hold on. I'm on my way." She said and I smiled.
"I'll wait for you, baby. Hurry up." I smiled and she hung up.

Needless to say that we didn't just sleep.

________

:)