39

Jennifer's POV.

"Here, drink some water." She handed me a bottle.

"Okay! Let's go." She kissed me and got out of the car walked over and opened the door for me. "Baby, why are you barefoot? Put your shoes on, Dr. Remini." I teased. "Oh...I like that." She smirked and put her heels on, "Ive been barefoot since we left. I just can't drive with heels, I can barely walk." She shrugged. I giggled and she looked at me and smiled, "You look stunning. Let's go." She offered her hand so I could get out of the car. "You too, baby. Okay, here we go." I said and grabbed her hand and we interlocked our fingers.

We started walking to the entrance of the church.

"I need to leave you alone for the whole ceremony. But just stay here, I'm going to be with her there. Okay?" "Sure, I understand. Don't worry." "You look so beautiful." I whispered and looked at her straight in her eyes. "You too, beautiful as ever. And your hair is straighter than you will ever be." She joked and I giggled. "Good one." I covered my mouth still laughing. "I know, I'm full of them. Relax, everything is going to be okay, promise!" She smiled and leaned to kiss me. I grabbed her cheek but then remembered the place was full with her relatives and pulled away softly. "Go get ready for the ceremony." I told her and she smiled.

"Hello Jennifer, I'm Natasha. Leah's aunt." "Oh hey." She passed by and sat down away from me. I looked at Leah funny.

"Hi Jen. My name is Liza, you're beautiful, I like your hair and dress." This little kid with a red dress similar to Leah's dress, said. "Hi baby." I waved back. "Hi Jennifer, my name is Greyson. You are- pretty." He smiled being all shy. "Hi handsome!" He was wearing a suit with this cute red tie. His eyes were green and he was just so handsome looking like a little man. "Hey! I'm Natalia."  She giggled, "Nice to meet you." "Hey! I'm Jennifer. Nice to meet you too." I smiled.
"Hello Natalia, how are you?" Leah smiled and placed her arm over my waist pulling me closer to her. "I'm good, thank you, what about yourself?" "I'm doing really good." She said and squeezed me tighter looking at me as she kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"That's really good to know. Well I need to take the kids to the background where Angela is, everything is going to start soon. See you later." "Okay, I'll go in a second." Leah said. "Titi you gotta hurry up." Greyson pulled on Leah's arm. "I'll go in just a second, baby. Go ahead I'll be there in a moment." She smiled and the kid nodded, "Okay. Bye, Jen." "Bye, baby." I watched the kid leave with his mom and sister.

I looked at Leah and smiled, "Do they know me?" "I may have talked about you a few times in family reunions." She smiled and that made me smile so bad. "You're so cute." I whispered and leaned my head on her shoulder, I kissed her neck and then went to peck her lips. "Go get ready, the ceremony is about to start." I said and she nodded. "I'll be back." She said and left me there on my own.

The bride looked so beautiful. Her dress was big and very...white. Her bouquet was of red roses and Leah's nieces were throwing red petals all over the place. It was a very beautiful ceremony. I got teary and all. Leah had a beautiful family. It was a happy moment, I'm glad she shared it with me. She wouldn't stop looking at me every time they said something about love, and how loving the right person felt so right. When they said their vows, that's when we all got teary, it felt so pure and filled with love, they kind of love you think you'll only get to see in the movies. I wanted something like that, and I felt like I had something pretty similar with Leah, we have had our rough times but, we were good and I wanted everything with.

-

"How beautiful was that?" Leah asked finally coming back to me. "Very. I loved it." I responded and grabbed her hand walking outside. "I know. I'm speechless. Let's go to the reception. I'm starving." She said and we walked to her car. It was already kind of dark outside, probably around 8:00pm.

-