22

Jennifer's POV.

By this time we were on her really big living room, sitting on her massive couch, drinking wine and talking about stuff.

"Next thing I knew I was covered in blood. Jen, believe me, it was not the best experience I've ever had." She said and I was cringing. "That sounds disgusting." I said and laughed. "It was!!! I mean it was my first year, I was a baby, I didn't even know I was going to end up covered in blood. I was there for practice and it wasn't anything too serious. But oh well, now I know how to do that without even seeing blood." She said and smirked. "Well, at least...fair enough." We laughed and then she sighed.

"I love your eyes." She said all of the sudden, she was resting her head on her hand and she was looking at me in this sweet way. I was on my third glass of wine and I just smiled at her, "thank you, you're really pretty." I replied back and she smiled and sat straight. I crawled to the side of the sofa where she was, until I was hovering over her, naturally she was laying underneath me.

We looked at each other for a few seconds, maybe 3. She touched my cheek and then placed her hand behind my neck. I smiled and that made her smile, we took that as a good sign and we both gave in. I leaned down and we started making out, for over two minutes, maybe? I'm not quite sure, but next thing I knew she was on top of me. There was music playing in the background, really sexual one, pretty convenient. She grabbed the remote that was on the table next to us and turned it louder, I giggled and she bit her lip leaning down. She continued kissing my lips and then moved down to my jaw and my neck, and then back to my lips. She got her hand underneath my dress and started stroking my thighs really slowly, up and down, while she was kissing me, it felt like everything was in sync, the music and her touch. I let out a small moan and I felt her smile against my lips. "Sit up." She said making me open my eyes. I did and she lifted my dress up, taking it off and throwing it away. She then unzipped my bra and cupped my breasts. I closed my eyes and leaned down back to where I was, she followed and we started making out again. One of her hands was holding her weight in the sofa, the other one was squeezing my boob, then I felt it traveled down my abdomen and it stopped on the top of my panties, my soaked wet panties. "I like you, Jennifer." She said and I opened my eyes and looked at her. "I like you too." I answered, I was so turned on, and I really did liked her. She smiled. "I didn't picture this like...this...but the timing was perfect." I guess she was referring to us having sex? Not sure and I wasn't down to have a conversation as in what she was talking about. I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her down back to my lips, "it's perfect the way it's going, please don't stop." I said and kissed her as she smiled against my lips again. The kisses got deeper and she got her hand inside my panties. Finally!
"Oh- wow." She said and looked at me. I grinned and she smiled victoriously. "That's all on you, baby." "Glad to know that." She said and started taking them off. She fixed herself in between my thighs pulling one of my legs over her shoulder and I swear... ahh. "A-alright... uhhh- just...like that." I placed my hand on her head and she did her thing for a few minutes before I reached my first orgasm, which actually felt like the first one I've ever had, she made it feel really, really, good. I guess it gets better when you like the person that is doing it. "oh, my god." I was having trouble trying to breathe normally. "You're so good to me." I said and she leaned closer to kiss me, I stroked her cheek and then ran my finger through her full and perfect, wet, lips. I ran my finger through them and then we started (nasty) kissing again. "You're great." I said and smiled, she smirked, "We are not done yet. Let's go to my bedroom." She said and stood up, and helped me getting up. She was only wearing her bra. "I'm so hot. It's really hot in here." I said and stood in front of her trying to play it dumb. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me unbuttoning her pants. "Not here." She said and turned around trying to walk away. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into my body sliding my hand down and inside her panties. "J-Jen... not- not h- here." I got two fingers inside of her and I felt how her whole body reacted to it. She pushed her head back and grabbed my wrist trying to stop me. "Hmmm just- ah..." she moaned quietly and I smiled. I started kissing the back of her shoulder and then her neck. "I need to... hmm." I started moving my fingers faster and rubbing her with thumb and I felt how weak she was getting. "Jen- please...I need to- hmm. Fuuck." She couldn't stand herself any longer. "Do not fall down on me, Remini." I said and started to walk to the nearest table around there and she placed both of her hands there. "Alright...You may continue." She said and I surely did.

---

😛