42

Jennifer's POV.

I woke up, alone in bed and it took me one second and my body to be aching for me to remember what went down the night before. I smiled to myself. I thought Leah left to the hospital, but I heard the shower was on and well, I figured she was there.

I crawled out of bed naked and feeling disgusting and ran inside the bathroom.

"Look who just woke up." Leah smiled as I sat down to pee. "Come join me." She said and opened the glass door to this huge shower. "Gladly," I smiled walking inside letting the warm water run down my body.

"Last night was amazing," she said and touched on my body, specially my chest area. She giggled, "I'm sorry, baby," she made a face. "Are you?" "No..." she bit her lip and I smiled, "let me just, ignore that. Let me pretend I don't have marks all over my chest." "And thighs..." she added, "right, and thighs." "Well, if it makes you feel better, I have a huge one here," she pointed at her neck, "and over here." She showed her inner thighs, she got a few purple marks there. "It doesn't. But...Thanks for trying," I kissed her slowly and she placed her arms around my waist.

"How is it possible?" She whispered inches away from my lips. "What?" "To want someone as much as I want you," she said and looked at me trying to find answers, "What have you done to me?," she  asked and ran her fingers over my cheek and moved a piece of wet hair over the back of my ear. "I'm head over heels for you, Leah," I told her, "I haven't felt this way since a long time ago. I'm serious," I added.

It was not a common thing for me to express my feelings so easily. My mom always told me that if someone really meant something, it could be feelings, apologies, words in general, it would come out naturally and it wouldn't be so hard for them to just do or feel some way for you. That was the best thing ever, she used to tell me, "you'll see, one day someone is going to come into your life to make it as easy but complicated at the same time, it'd be okay, because that's what love makes you do, you push through it all, no matter what it is, you know it's worth the fight, I would be lying if I said you won't fight, but it'll be worth it. I promise."

Leah had this undeniable something —everything— that I wanted, it was beautifully complicated, but at the same time it was awesome.

"I'm not good at expressing my feelings, I've never been, so I'm sorry if this doesn't come out the right way," I took a deep breath, "I think, mostly likely yes, that I am in love with you, Leah." I said softly and she smiled sweetly. "The feeling is mutual, baby, and since you made that move, love, let me go ahead and made the next one. Jen...do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Mom was right, when you truly want something or when you truly mean something, it comes out easily and it feels good.

"Yes, of course I would, I would love to." I replied a little excited and she smiled and grabbed my chin lifting my face and kissing me slowly.

We finished the shower and got dressed up for breakfast. It was only 9 am when we got downstair. Leah's family was gathering together to have breakfast at the backyard. It was a really beautiful house. The kids were running around the place and they were all talking, they looked so happy. Leah and I were holding hands and I still couldn't believe she was not rudely judged by her family. Some of my friends, my sisters and parents were the only ones who knew, and it wasn't easy, mostly with my mom, it was a long process to make her understand that bisexual people existed and that I happened to be one of them. My dad truly didn't care, as long as I was happy. I was grateful for that, the rest of the family kind of knew something was down but I never actually came out to them.

"Hello little one." Leah's brother Martin walked over to us. "Nice nigh the one you had," he said and placed his finger on Leah's hickey I gave her on her neck. I giggled and she rolled her eyes. "Mind your business, it's time you do it," he laughed and she rolled her eyes and joined him laughing, "stop it." She placed her hair all over that side of her neck and we sat down together to have breakfast.

"So Jennifer..." Leah's mom, Amelia, said. "Oh no..." Leah rubbed her forehead, "I'm sorry in advance," she whispered.

I smiled nicely. I knew what was coming, but I got that. Everything was going to be okay.

"What do you do for a living, darling?" she smiled as we were all eating. They were all waiting for my answer. I knew that one, and I also knew that would be one of the questions. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Well I recently graduated from business management and I am currently working as a project manager at some well known company." I said and continued eating. I felt Leah's hand on my bare thigh and I looked at her and smiled.
"What company?" "Well, Washington's enterprises." I responded. "Oh, that's Jeff's company! We know him," Martin said.

Of course you did.

"It's a really good company, and that is a great position." "Mhm, it is." I nodded. "What about your parents?" She continued. "Well...I-" "Okay, that's enough, mom. Let's postpone the interrogation, we are just trying to eat." "She's right mom, chill." One of Leah' sisters said and they laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm just curious. I'm sorry, honey." "No, it's okay." I said.

Then all the attention was taken away from me and I felt so relived.

"I'm sorry." Leah apologized. "You're fine. I'm okay." I shrugged and continued eating.

_________

Okay I'll chill until tomorrow. Lol! Enjoy, and goodnight to you all from me :)))