46

Jennifer's POV.

Two weeks later we found an apartment, she insisted she would pay for it, because she wanted it for us. I didn't complain, I mean, arguing with Leah was useless, she always got her way, so I just gave in, I pay for some furniture and home decor, it was a really beautiful apartment. It wasn't too big. It wasn't too small. The windows on the living room went from the floor to the ceiling. It had a chandelier under the dining table. Wood flooring, this cozy carpet in the living room, a fire place...and so on and so on, it was black, red, white and grey, those were the colors, it was so beautiful.

Leah took the day off, just to get the place together.

"I am in love." I said looking around. "I am too...im so excited for Christmas and all that, it's around the corner. Literally a month away." She smiled big. "You're so cute," I walked closer and placed my arms over her waist and just looked at her, "I'm so excited to start this new year with you, I love you, Leah...so much." "I love you too, Jen...like I've never loved anyone else." She said and leaned down to kiss my lips softly. "I- i think we should try that fire place...and that carpet." I said innocently. "What do you mean?" She was so confused. "I- I don't know..." I said and started taking my shirt off leaving myself only with my sports bra and my yoga pants. "Ohhh..." she smiled. "Still clueless?" I asked. "I am...I still don't know what you mean." She said and shrugged. I shook my head and took my pants off. She sat down on the sofa and just watched me. I smiled and walked over to her straddling her with just my underwear on. "Take it off." I said and pulled at my sports bra fabric. She did it slowly. She dragged her fingers over my skin and I got goosebumps all over my body. She started kissing my boobs, then went up my neck, then my lips, very softly. I was a moaning mess just with a few kisses, she made it so passionately. She pulled me down and got on top of me still kissing me. She ran her hand over my abdomen then found her way in between my legs. "You're so w-" "shh..." I placed my finger over her mouth, "make me yours." I whispered and her face changed completely, we started kissing again as her fingers moved in sync. "Leah..." it was hard for me to breathe. "Just...fuck!" She continued kissing me and left a few marks here and there with her teeth and nails.

Just having her there, touching her skin, kissing her, that made me so happy, I was so satisfied, and that was in general. I was happy with her, in every single aspect. I could find myself sitting at work and just smiling because I knew I had her with me. It was crazy.

After a few orgasms and sex by the fireplace on our brand new carpet, we just rested there. I was cuddling up to her chest and just tracing my fingers over her stomach and she was doing the same but on my back.

"I love us." She giggled, I did too. "That was amazing and definitely the best way to welcome the new home and the new chapter." She said. "Hmmm it was..." I kissed her once then opened my eyes to see her, to admire her. "I never imagined my life like this, I never thought I could find someone I liked this much, someone I loved this much." I said quietly and kissed her again. The only thing you could hear was the sound of us kissing and mumbling and the wood burning inside the fireplace. It was a pretty quite place.

"Thank you." I said. "For what, baby?" "For everything...for making me happy...and the rest." I smiled and she did too. "You're welcome anytime, I love you."

I could never get tired of hearing her say that.

"I'll go take a quick shower and then go to bed on our brand new bed. This is all so exciting." I smiled. "You mean, we are going to say hello to the new shower and then to our new bed." She smirked. "Okay not in that order, bed then shower. I am not getting all sweaty again once I'm clean." I shrugged and she shook her head, "Come hereeeeee." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her kissing me, that was my favorite thing to do.

-