3

Jennifer's POV

She eased her look and sighed. "He almost rape you...considering you didn't want to do it. I walked to the restroom because I actually needed to pee and then I heard you screaming and begging him to stop...I couldn't just- leave you there" she explained. "Thank you." I whispered and opened the bottle of pedialyte drinking half of it in one gulp. "Where to?" "Your house" yep, I was definitely a little tipsy still. She turned around to face me frowning. "I- I'm sorry...I didn't mean to." I shook my head and gave her my address.

You know like in the movies, where there's this person who has two mini them, one is the good side who is pictured as an angel and then there's the bad one who's a devil, I had those. Inside of me, I had this little guy telling me to just hit on her, to take the chance and then there was this other guy yelling "what the fuck is wrong with you?" Pretty crazy, my head was starting to hurt. She drove me and she didn't even mentioned another word. "You're always this quite?" I asked looking through the window. "I was pushed to go to that damn thing at that bar tonight, and then what I had to walk in that bathroom to, it kind of set me off. Men suck." Leah said, finally losing the attitude. "Are you a lesbian?" I asked, the words just slid out of my mouth. I was still looking outside the window, sleepy as fuck, not really making a big deal out of it. I felt how she looked at me and I turned around. "How would you know?" She seemed surprised. "The way you said men suck." I shrugged. "Well, that's basic." she said. "You are, why won't you accept it? I like women, I admit it, easy. I like men, not them all because they suck a big time, but ya" I shrugged again and looked away.

I was wasted, that's the only way you could get me this easy, as in, the things I was saying, and how easily they would just, slide out of my mouth. "You're bisexual then." she said. "Exactly." I replied. "Yes, I am." she stopped at a red light and I looked at her. "I knew it from the moment I saw you" I said. "How so?" "I have a gay radar, I'm good at pointing gays out. I knew you were and...I also know you turned around because you found me attractive but you were playing the tough girl role." I winked and laid back closing my eyes. I was tired. "How would yo- damn I'll give it to you, you got everything right." she said sounding impressed. "I'm always right" I muttered trying hard not to fall asleep. My phone started ringing and it was Alessia.

"Hell-"
"Where the hell are you? You okay?"
"I am. And ...On my way home"
"Shit you scared me. Oh god...well, in that case, I'll go with Matt. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you"
"Okay. Love you too"

"My best friend!" I smiled sarcastically at Leah and she giggled a little. "Taking care of me" I said still with sarcasm going on and laid back closing my eyes once again. "You're so wasted" she whispered. "You're right". I muttered and I fell asleep for like three minutes, felt longer though.

"Wake up...this is the building, isn't it?" Leah said and I looked outside and nodded, "Yep" I opened the door and jumped off. "Thank you for...mmmm, basically saving my ass." I rubbed my eyes spreading makeup all over and she smiled. Oh look how pretty that smile was... she was so pretty. "Can you give me your number...I own you one." I smiled and she laughed, "What makes you think I'm just gonna give you my number?" "You find me attractive...other than that, because I am amazing." I laughed and she gave me a look, "I'm just- Whatever." I closed the door and when I spun over she called my name. I turned around and she looked for something in her purse and handed me a card, "There." "Oh...Thank you! Hopefully next time I'll get you inside and- no that's enough Jennifer..." I literally told myself off in front of this hot as fuck girl... "Okay that's enough I'll go now, thank you once again." I waved and she laughed and waved back at me as I got inside the building.

I went to my bedroom and stripped myself naked, peed and then put on an oversized shirt with some clean underwear. I threw myself in bed and that's what heaven feels like.

-

Here's a fun fact about me getting wasted, I ALWAYS remember everything, I can't just...wake up with amnesia, no...I remember absolutely everything like if I didn't even drink anything, my hangover on the other hand though...

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling for a couple of minutes before getting out of bed. I washed my face and prepared myself a bath. I needed it.

When I was getting breakfast the door opened and there was Alessia with her heels in her hands and looking— not so pleasing to stare at...

"You look absolutely disgusting." I told her, "by the way I hate you...that's the last time I let you take me out." I smiled and stood up to put my stuff in the sink. "I'm not in the mood." she said dryly, "I- I'll go take a nap...talk to you later." She said with this low voice. I knew something wasn't okay...but I'd let her sleep and then I would ask her.

To my own surprise, I allowed myself to take a day off from studying, and I just got in bed and eventually fell asleep again. When I woke up it was already getting dark outside. I stood up and decided to why not, go ask Alessia what happened. I knocked on her door and let myself inside. She was in bed hugging a pillow, awake.

"You okay?" I sat beside her. She didn't answer. "Hey you!" "I'm fine." "Are you okay though?" I asked again. She sighed. "Steven got in trouble..." she mentioned. "Glad he did, he should've never pushed me to do anything I didn't want to- I'm assuming you already know." she nodded slowly. "I'm sorry for that...but-" "But?" I laughed sarcastically. "But...Matt got so mad when he found out..." she said with this low voice and sat up straight moving her blanket to a side. She pulled her shirt up and showed me the side of her body. By her rib. I covered my mouth putting two and two together super fast, she had this huge purple and red bruise. "Did he-" she swallowed hard and I could sense she was about to cry. "It was an accident. He just...pushed me aside and I hit my rib with the top corner of the kitchen table." "What was his reaction?" "He just...apologized and asked me to leave." "What a fucking dick!!! I swear I'm-" I stood up. "No! Jen please...don't make a big deal out of this, I'm done with him, for good." she said and I shook my hand, mad as hell. I then walked to her and touched her side softly. She groaned a little. "That- looks pretty painful...Are you okay?" "It hurts a lot." "Why don't we go to get you checked?" She stayed quiet and pulled her shirt down. "Ally..." "I don't want to." "But you have to! Get up we are going to the hospital right away." I told her and she shook her head, "One call and I'll get him in jail, you know I can do it." I threatened her. "Fuck! Okay! Don't do anything, I will go." She stood up and started getting dressed.

I drove us to the hospital and she got admitted, we were waiting for a doctor and I was just staring at her. "I never liked him." I said and she looked away not saying anything.

"Good afternoon I'm doc- Jennifer?" I looked up and it took me a second... "Leah?"

_________

She a doctor???? A DOCTOR???

lol vote.

-MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL❤️