2

Jennifer's POV.

Saturday afternoon dragged on and I was done with studying for the day, I was up by eight and then I didn't stop until now. I took a shower and started getting ready. I was currently straightening my hair in just my underwear as some music was playing through the speakers. I wasn't even paying attention.

"I can't believe you're doing this" I heard Alessia and I jumped almost burning myself. "Stop it! You scare me, every time you do that, you scare me!" I told her and continued with my hair. "You're getting ready to go out, I am...woah...I've never been happier" she teased. "Oh shut up! At what time are we leaving?" "Two hours from now...so at 8:00" she smiled and I nodded, "okay." "What are you wearing?" She asked and sat on my bed scrolling through her phone. "I'm not sure. A dress I guess. I'm not good at this but I picked something." I walked to my closet grabbing my outfit. "This" I showed her. It was a long sleeve grey tight dress with some really pretty and not too showy cleavage, with some high heels. "This is so beautiful, so simple yet beautiful. I love it. It's gonna hug your body perfectly" she was so excited it was ridiculous. "Oh my god! We still gotta go get our outfit for graduation! That's- that's exciting, I cannot wait!" She jumped up and down like a little kid, I smiled widely, I was excited also. "Of course, if you pass your finals" I teased her. "Shut up! I will start studying on Monday, I promise" she pouted. "You better!"

I continued getting ready and by 7:30 I was already spraying myself with perfume. I let my hair down and my makeup was soft, anything fancy. I looked myself in the mirror....okay I take that back. I looked fucking beautiful...the dress was exactly what Ally said it would, it hugged me perfectly, and I loved everything about my outfit. I played with my hair and tried going with a high ponytail, but I gave in and let it down. I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked out. I walked to the kitchen and placed my things on the table. I fixed myself some food and I was almost done when Alessia walked out of her room. She was wearing a short red dress and high heels as well. "Well look at that hot thing over there" I teased and she spun around smirking at me. "Yessssss. You look hella beautiful" I told her and she walked to me taking the last piece of food from my hands and shoving it in her mouth. "Thank you" she smiled and walked over the couch to grab her purse. "I'll kill you" I looked at her narrowing my eyes. "You love me! Now move your ass Matt is waiting for us" "Oh he's driving us?" "Mhmm" "If I don't feel like it anymore I'll tell you and we will leave" I let her know and she nodded, "Yeah yeah, now walk faster, you know how impatient Matt is...I don't wanna argue tonight" she said and we finally walked out and to the elevator.

"Hi Matt" I got in the backseat and Alessia was in the passenger seat. "Hey Jen, how are you?" "I'm okay"

We finally got to this bar and walked inside, I started hugging people I knew and being introduced to the ones I've never seen in my life. They seemed to be nice people.

"I'm David" "Jennifer" I nodded and shook his hand. "And Jen! This is Leah..."  Callie happily said and I turned around and saw this Leah girl standing there with a look on her face— kinda hard to read. She was a beautiful brunette, she was wearing a white blouse with some high waisted jeans and a leather jackets, matching high heels and her boobs were pushed together. Her outfit was on point. She had red nails and this beautiful makeup on. Stunning. I took some seconds to just study her. I didn't let anyone know I found her attractive right away. But inside, inside my mind I was drooling. "I- im Jennifer" I smiled softly and she nodded, "Leah." She waved and turned around making conversation with someone else.  Just like that...okay?

An hour later I had the same drink in my hand and to be honest I was bored. I sighed and when I turned around there was this guy coming at me, okay... I knew him, he's friends with Matt, Steven, that's him.