55

Jennifer's POV.

A month after.

"You okay?" I whispered as I traced my fingers over her bare back. "I'm good." "Are you?" I asked. "Time has done its thing. I'll always miss her but I'm better, I'm getting there." She said quietly and hugged my body. "Thank you, seriously. It's making me feel better the fact that you've been with me along the way. Never thought I would love someone the way I love you... it feels so good." It made me smile so hard, I sighed, "I love you too much, Leah Marie." "You did not-" she looked up at me pressing her lips together. "I did." I smirked. "Hmmm...come here." She said and kissed me over and over. I placed my hands over her lower back and pushed her even closer. Kissing her was almost as necessary as breathing. It made everything better. Having her was all I needed.

"I'm gonna go for it again." "Don't say it...do it." I whispered and she laughed a little. She kissed down my abdomen slowly, causing goosebumps all over my body, she kissed her way down until she got to the right place. She held my thighs and spread my legs apart. Her touch was something else, it gave me goosebumps, all the time.

I arched my back a little and she pushed me back down with her hand and then dragged her nails over my stomach. A few minutes deep into it, I orgasmed... "Ah, Le-Leah, fuck..." I moaned and bit my lip hard, still with my eyes closed and my back was away from the bed. She pushed me back down once again and climbed up my face. "I truly love you..." she said and smiled, she sucked her fingers. She then smiled leaning down and she started kissing my breasts making eye contact. She kissed up my neck, my jaw and eventually my lips. "I could be here forever, I could do this forever. I wish I could..." she said, "If you want to, then it's possible." I said and she smiled a little. "I'm trying my best." She smiled and I couldn't really understand what she was talking about, "Everything okay? Anything you wanna say?" I asked softly, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Hmm, yeah. I'm just here. Making scenarios in my head, knowing damn well nothing lasts forever. So I better take advantage of the time I spend with you...I love you, Jennifer." She said and I smiled and touched her face softly, "I love you too, Leah."

I flipped her over, straddled her and well, as she said, I took advantage of the time, the night went on.

-

Sure thing was I loved her, more than I've loved any other person in my entire life and I've had some pretty serious relationships. I get attached too easily, but this was more than that and I needed her to understand that. She needed to take a step back and realize the big deal of the situation. This was me being in love with someone. It felt so nice, having someone wanting you the same way you wanted them. Loving you as much as you loved them. Just all so pure and honest, it was all too good to be true.

But it was.

-

I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was Leah laying on my bare chest.

I felt her foot moving under the sheets and I took that as if she was awake.

"I love waking up to you being here instead of being at the hospital." I smiled. "I got the day off, plus it's Saturday...." she said and I laughed. "Why is that a plus? You still work on Saturdays." "I do but I'm planning on not doing that anymore unless it's extremely necessary." She said and then faced me, she rested her jaw over her hand and just looked at me. "Hmm, that's nice, I guess." She nodded. "What are we doing today?" I asked. "Whatever you want to do." She smiled. "Considering it's your niece's birthday tomorrow, we should go buy her a gift." I smiled. "Holy shit." her eyes widen, "really?" "Yeah, good thing I made that calendar, if not, we would never remember anyone's birthday. Your sister called yesterday, she's doing a small birthday party with a few friends and family." I smiled. "Right, well, then I guess we will need to go shopping." She smiled, "but later. Now we are getting a shower and then going for brunch." She said. I reached over the nightstand and checked the time in my phone. "It's only 8:00am." I giggled. "Oh no Jen, baby, you gotta be kidding me. All plans are cancelled until it's at least 12:00pm." She shook her head. "No! We are getting out of this bed right now. We can come back home and chill for the rest of the day if you want." "I want you. Now. Let's go take a bath since you're making me be up by 8 in the fucking morning on a Saturday and we have all the time available, we are having a bath." She stood up butt naked and walked inside the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head just following her. She acted like a kid sometimes and it was so cute.

"Bubbles. Bubbles make everything better." She smiled and filled the bath with water and then threw the whole bottle in it. "Leah! That's a lot!" "I'm sorry, I got excited." She shrugged and I giggled and kissed her. I got my hair on a bun and started getting undress. "I'll go for my phone. I need some music." She said and I nodded. She came back with her speaker and her phone. "Andddd shuffle." She said and Every Kind of Way by H.E.R started playing through the speakers. She smirked at me and I laughed.

I got in and she followed me.

I was on one end and the was on the other. The bubbles covered us up. We just started at each other for a moment. She bit her lip and started moving her legs. She placed them over mine. "Come here." She whispered. I smiled and did so. I got there splashing some water out of the bath. I placed my hands on her abs and kissed her softly. We started making out really slowly and she smiled. "I love-" she kissed me one more time, "you." She finished and I opened my eyes. I ran my fingers on her skin and turned around. I laid on her and placed my head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me and I closed my eyes just enjoying the moment. I started moving my hips slowly on her. I felt her hand slowly move down on me and eventually get to my slit, she ran her finger up and down really slowly and I arched my back slightly, biting my lip hard trying not to moan. "Hmm-" I groaned and she got her finger inside. She started with one and eventually got a second one in. She move them in and out following the rhythm of the song. When I threw my head back she started kissing neck softly. It was all so gentle it was making me crazy. She started moving her fingers faster and forced a third one in. "Ahh- baby." I started breathing heavily and she giggled. "I love to hear you moan. Do you like it?" "Mhmm." "Say it." She stopped moving her fingers and I opened my eyes. "I fucking- hmm, love it." I whispered wanting more and she smiled. "Good." She started moving her fingers even faster, splashing water everywhere. She bit on my skin and then turned my face over so we could kiss. She kissed me aggressively and pressed her thumb hard against my clit. She moved it hard as her fingers were going in and out and I was almost there. "Ahh- fuuuuck. Yes- hm yes...Lee- baby. I-" I moaned on her mouth as my body tensed and then I felt the warmth liquid flowing down. "Ah- fuck. Goddamnit." I breathlessly said. She kissed my neck one more time and spoke, "I need you in our bed, right now. Go." She ordered and grabbed my face kissing me hard. I smirked at her and didn't say any other word. I stood up carefully and grabbed a towel running out.

Guess it was worth to wake up early.

-