34

Jennifer's POV.

The rest of the day went just fine. I tried to get myself distracted with work. I was going to have a meeting with Miguel soon about the whole hospital thing, I needed to give him a full presentation about how would I handle it from now on, I wanted this. So I was really focused on that. My office door was closed and I played music the whole day. The only time I went out was to get food, I realized she wasn't there and when I came back her door was closed. So everything was fine.

This day couldn't get any weirder and really any more complicated. Like if I didn't have enough with Leah.

Speaking of, I would go talk to her. Even though I liked Alexa, it wasn't even close to how much I liked Leah. I was sure about it.

Why is this so hard, oh, my god.

Anyways.

It was finally time to leave.

And I decided to, why not, go to the hospital and talk to Leah. It was about time and I really wanted her. So it was now or never. Since the day couldn't get any weirder, I guess that encouraged me.

I drove all over the hospital, fixed my makeup and whatnot. Then went inside and where I knew Leah would be.

"Have you seen Dr. Remini?" I asked this girl behind the desk on pediatrics.

"I think she went for dinner at the cafeteria. I'm not sure, do you want me to page her?" "Oh no no, it's okay, I'll go and check if she's there. Thank you."

I then walked to the cafeteria. She wasn't there.

"Hm, excuse me, have you seen Dr. Remini?"
"She may be in her office. You know where that is?" This girl smiled sweetly. "Got it. Thank you."

I walked all the way to her office and when I was about to knock on the door I realized the blinds were not closed and then I saw her. Rubbing her hand on someone else's cheek.

Guess what?

My day got even worse. Let's get it.

I opened the door and acted like I owned the place.

"Well, hello." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. Her eyes widened and the someone turned around and well surprise, it was a she.

"I will go now." She said and stood up quickly and went away.

"So since I don't reply then you just jump into someone else."

"Wait, what? No! It was literally nothing." She said. "You two were about to kiss." "No! She came in with a problem, something personal, and we were talking." She shrugged and walked over her desk and sat down. "You know what? Whatever!" I said turning around. "Jennifer!" She screamed out loud. "Come here. Sit down. Stop it! Stop this, stop the attitude. I fucking like it but stop it for a minute, we need to talk." She demanded. She's so hot when she acts like that. Even more than usual.

I did as I was told. I sat down and crossed my arms over my chest. "I fucking like you, Jennifer Lopez, I do! I've never been good at this. I've never been good at letting my feelings out, and being all sensitive, I'm not like that, and I understand that- I understand that not because I'm not like that you should be the same. I'm sorry about it. I do like you, and yes we are dating. Well, we were but, I hope we can keep this going. So let me get this straight, because I don't like to lie, so yes, the girl you just saw, I had a thing with her, it was a long time ago. I was about to kiss her, but I was thinking about you, like I've been doing any other day, then you walked in...but nothing else." She sighed. "Jennifer, I don't know what you did to me, but you got me fucked up, I can't stop thinking about you, yet again, I'm sorry, I should have just told you what I felt at that exact moment." She finished. I just stood up and hugged her. I rested my head on her shoulder and just hugged her. "I appreciate you telling me that." I said almost whispering, "and yes we are dating and we like each other...good. I was scared you were just in for fun but I didn't want to accept it, that's why I got so upset." "It's okay..." she rubbed my back, "but..." she pulled me away, "I am also down for fun..." she smirked and closed the door and the blinds. She walked closer and started untucking my shirt out my skirt. "So we are officially dating?" She said slowly getting her hands under my blouse. "I-I...yes... we are." I smiled and she did too. She took my blouse off completely and we started making out.

"I missed you...please stop leaving. Let's just work this out." Leah said. I just continued kissing her. Her hands traveled behind my back and she unzipped my bra. She cupped my boobs and I moaned quietly, then she put her mouth on it. "I...love when you get bo- bossy." I said in between kisses. "Ohhh- you do?" She said and smile. She grabbed my arm and turned me around. She pulled my skirt down and pulled me against her desk opening my legs with her soft hands and next thing I knew she spanked me. I whimpered, "That- that felt nice." I said quietly still feeling my blood getting together on my left butt cheek. There would be a mark after this. I knew that. She grinned and started kissing the back of my shoulder. "I love your skin, I love your smell..." she said and got her lips on my neck, kissing my skin softly...she bit my skin and I was losing it. "Leah...baby, quit playing...just...uhhh." Her hands started caressing my skin and going round and round my sex. "Leah..." "Shhh..." she said and laughed, "I'm going easy on you...just because it seems like you've had a rough day." She said and took her coat off and then her scrubs. "Come over here." She said laying down on her couch. "You want me to...?" "Yes, now come over here and just sit down." She said and I just behaved, "keep it down, we have patients all over the place."

That was the best way for me to relive stress and this day ended up way better than how it started.

______________________________

👀😛