27

Jennifer's POV.

I looked at her. She was pressing her lips together, looking at me. She leaned closer and hugged me, really tight. I rested my head on her shoulder and she stroked my back softly.

"I'm sorry, I was an ass." She whispered. "It not your fault. I completely understand." I said and she pulled away. "Thank you for opening up to me." She said and grabbed my jaw, she leaned even closer and kissed me tenderly. I kissed her back and placed my hand on the back of her neck.

"Hm-" I smiled, not wanting to let her go. Her lips were addictive. She moved to my jaw and went back to my lips.

I missed her lips.

"I missed your kisses, I missed you." I mumbled.

I felt like Ive known her forever. It didn't feel like 3 months to me.

"I missed you too." She said back and started kissing me again.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Fuck!!!" She pouted. She pulled it out and then looked back at me with this sad face. It was cute. I laughed a little, "It's okay." I said. "I'm sorry." She stoop up. "Don't even, it's okay... just go, they need you there." I smiled. She smiled back and leaned down to peck my lips. "Walk with me. It's just a check up." She said sticking her hand out for me. I nodded and didn't hesitate to take it.

"Are you going to be around here for a little bit more or are you going home?" She asked. "I'll wait until April is back to her room. I will say hi then I'll go. Ally was supposed to come back from dinner with her mom." I explained. "Oh- okay. Have you eaten dinner?" "Not really." "Alright, what about having dinner with me?" She smiled the sweetest. "That'd be perfect." I said and kissed her cheek. "Okay, good."

She walked over some nurses, "Roberts...Please look April Fitzgerald up, let me know if she was moved to a room already. She was in recovery." Leah said. I loveeeee when she's all serious and professional. She's so bossy. It's so hot to me. Even more than usual.

"Yes, doctor Remini. Right away." She said and got in a computer.

"I need to go there. Stay here." Leah pointed some room and walked over it. I just did as I was told.

It's funny. Being with a girl is funny, even more when you two are moody and stubborn as hell like...one minute you're arguing, the other you're all over each other. Leah was special, if it was someone else I wouldn't have tried to even look for her after whatever. I just wouldn't have cared. But she was different. I wanted her. And I knew that in order to get her, I would need to explain myself. I was glad with her reaction. At least I would try it now. Let's try it once again...

"So..." Leah came out. "She's out. Room 207." The nurse said. "Thank you, Roberts. We are going to be needing another CT. Did you page Mendez?"
"Yes! There she is." She said relived this person, Mendez, was already coming. "Thanks." Leah said and turned around. She smiled widely, "hello there." "Oh hey babe. How's it going?" Leah greeted her.

This stunning black haired, green eyed, woman asked Leah. "I'm really good. Tired, but I'm good. You?" "Hm, doing fine. By the way, congrats." She smiled. "Thanks." Leah smiled back. "So...listen, I fear the tumor for some reason grew back. She's going through the same symptoms, so I ordered a CT." Leah explained. "Oh no fucking way..." she sighed. Leah nodded slowly, "I'm not quite sure, let's just wait for the CT." "I get it. If the tumor is back we gotta need to go to the OR right away." She said. "I know, damn it." Leah was upset.

This was all so entertaining, but I was hungry as fuck. I cleared my throat and Leah looked over this other doctor and at me.

"Ava, this is Jennifer. Jen, this is Ava. Our best neurologist." Leah introduced her to me. I smiled softly.

"Hi, Jennifer..." I introduced myself.
"Ava." She shook my hand and then turned around.
"I'll go see how the CT is going."
"Good, I'll go get something to eat, page me as soon as you get an answer." Leah said. "Will do." Ava nodded and walked away.

"She's pretty." I said and we walked away from where we were. "She's okay." Leah said, not giving it too much attention. "Are you going to see April or shall we go to eat something?" She asked. "I already texted Ally, we can go eat, I'm starving."

"Alright." She said dryly going through her phone. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I'm just- getting some stuff done." "Oh no, it's okay." She stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry." "Completely fine, that's your job. I get it." I smiled softly and she smiled back. "Thank you"

We went to eat and I ended up eating alone since Leah had to run back to the hospital.

Sigh, I didn't know how would I handle this. I needed attention and I was not getting enough.

_______

:) I'll update twice bc I'm nice like that. y'all be nice too and vote and comment, thanks