50

Jennifer's POV.

Dinner at the hospital went just fine, we didn't eat much because we had food at home, and over 40 people waiting for us.

"That was nice. I liked them all and that's something weird." I giggled. "They're nice people." Leah assured. "Leah-" "Mhm?" She looked at me so innocently. "I love you." I said and leaned closer kissing her softly. She smiled, "Where's that coming from?" I shrugged. "I'll straddle you now and we are gonna have sex, real quick and before getting home." "Oh-" she raised her eyebrows and I smiled softly. I unbuckled my seatbelt and did exactly what I told her. "Hmm, well- this is nice. You look so good. You're so perfect." She whispered against my skin and I started breathing heavenly. She did that. "Are you wearing p-" "No!" I said quickly and she giggled. We started kissing. She bit my lip and then went down my neck. She kissed my collarbones. "This is uncomfortable." She said and sighed, "Get back there." She said and I rushed to the backseat. "Fuck! I hit my head." I complained and she laughed. "Shhh, come here." I took my dress off and was left only with my sticky bra. "This can go too." she took it off and well, I was completely naked. "Fuck. I can't with you, I love your boobs and everything about you." I giggled and bit my lip. I loved her and what she did to me and the effect she had on me.

We started kissing again and she added her hands to the mix. Her fingers traveled from my nipples to my mouth and she made me suck them... Wha- oh... She spread my legs apart and got them inside of me. "Hm fuck-" I closed my eyes and moaned a little. She smiled and continued kissing me as her fingers were moving on a steady pace. "That was easy- you're dripping." "Mhmm. Uh- fuck. Leah... please, baby don't do this. Just- ahhh." She lowered her rhythm and it was killing me. She pressed her thumb on my clit and I arched my back moaning loudly. "Shhh!!" She laughed. "Leah- I- I'm gonna...ah." and all of the sudden she got them out, "What!!!?? Why-" she smirked at me and kissed my abdomen and then my tights, she stopped by my tattoo and ran her fingers through it, she kissed it and then she buried herself on me. She ate me out for a total of... perhaps a minute, before I orgasmed. "God!!! Leah!!!" "I'm gonna do that again, just because I'm incredibly in love with the way you moan my name." She said and kissed me hard, tasting myself from her lips. "Fuck, I love you." I whispered. "I love you, I mean it." She went down again and it lasted a few more minutes.

What a night, and it was not even close to be done yet.

It was almost 9:30 when we got home and there were already half of them, the doorman did the favor to just let them in, we locked our room, for some reason I didn't want anyone in there.

We walked in holding hands, happy as ever. "Hey people, merry Christmas." Leah said smiling widely. I was wearing a not too short red dress with some straps over my boobs and long sleeves, my hair was straighter than I was ever going to be and my lips were red as well. (Even though we had some previous action before home, my hair was still straight.)

I went for something very Christmas-ish.

Leah was wearing a nude dress with some matching heels. Not to flatter or anything but we were a really good looking couple. She was so hot, I loved to stare at her, knowing damn well she was mine.

The night went good, really good. Ally did come over with Miguel, which was very surprising, she told me she would tell me the reasons after that later on the night, I was curious.

We ate, we opened gifts and then we were just there, hanging out, listening to music and talking. Leah's family seemed to get along with mine just fine, that made me beyond happy. I was just staring at the whole place, filled with people we loved, that was perfect. Leah was currently talking to my sisters and I was just there, looking around.

"Hey you!" Ally said and hugged me. "Hi baby, how is it going? You having a good time?." "Yes! Thank you for the gift, it's a really pretty necklace." She smiled and touched the letter A I got her with a little flower on it, she was a fan of necklaces, mostly these simple ones. "So why is Miguel here? And before you take it the wrong way, it doesn't matter, I'm just curious." I asked. "Right, well...he kind of got in an argument with his sister and we just decided to leave." She shrugged. "What happened?" "Stop it. It was nothing." "w-what? I just wanna know." I shrugged. "His sister is gay..." "oh- okay wait...does he have a problem w-" "ohhh, my god! Jennifer! First of all he already knows you're gay, second he knows you're with Leah...and he's okay with that in general, so okay I may go on, his sister brought her date over for Christmas Eve and her date, turned out to be Miguel's ex girlfriend who cheated on him by being with another girl who turned out to be Miguel' sister. How dramatic is that? Huh? I just- I may write it down and sell it to some director or something. It's crazy!!!" She laughed. I was shocked. "Woah, so Tiffany is gay? I kind of figured it, but I wasn't truly sure. That's a big thing we got there." I made a face and she laughed, "I know right? It's crazy! But yeah, that's basically why we had to leave, they started arguing and he was so mad! I'm sorry I didn't bring your gift! Or Leah's!" "It's okay! Don't worry, we can hang out another time." I smiled.

"Mom are you okay?" I heard Leah's brother ask sounding concerned and I just look over and she was having trouble breathing. "Oh no." I muttered under my breath and Ally looked at me with wide open eyes, "shouldn't we call an ambulance or something?" She said. "The room is filled with doctors but- I-" "Mom!?" Leah yelled once she just hm...well I hoped she fainted and not actually passed away in the middle of Christmas Eve. "She's breathing! but we need to get her to the hospital." Martin said and Miguel stood up, "I can drive you." "Okay good let's go, Jen..."  Leah called my name and I walked over to where she was. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked and she looked at me with these sad eyes, "Can you please-" she closed her eyes and got enough strength to continue, "come with me? I- I can't perform any type of surgery or anything since I'm her daughter and I just- I think this is- can you just come, please come with me?" She said about to break down. I grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly. "I will, let me change my clothes quickly." I smiled. "Good idea. You go, I'll follow you in just a second. Martin...please just page Emma, she knows what to do, just please...don't let her go." Leah said her voice breaking and everyone was just staring at the whole situation.

We ran to the room to change our clothes and Leah was not talking or even making eye contact with me. "Baby, you okay?" I asked. "I'm scared." She whispered taking her dress off and putting on sweatpants and a hoodie. I did the same and added a scarf and a jacket to it, it was way too cold.

I walked over and hugged her. "It's okay, she's been doing really good, she's going to be okay." I assured. "I love you." She said and hugged me letting her tears flow down. I rubbed her back slowly. "Let's go." She cleaned her tears and we walked out.

"Please watch over? I'm sorry I just-" I pointed at Leah and she nodded, "I understand, don't worry I'll take care of this." "Just don't get-" "don't get in your room, I know, I lived with you, just go already." Ally said and I kissed her cheek before running outside with Leah.

----