13

Jennifer's POV.

At some point I kissed her back, we were making out.

Unbelievable!

When she got comfortable enough I felt her hands grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. Even more.

What was I doing?

I pulled away completely out of breath.

"Mmm no- I can't." I said and shook my head. "What?" She was so confused. "I- I think I should go now." I said and started walking towards the exit. "Weren't you supposed to stay over?." She said following me. "Please just- stop following me." I told her before opening the door and literally walking away.

Yes. I was walking. I couldn't stop. I walked, acting like a crazy person, not knowing where I was going. 

"Ally?"
"What's up?"
"Leah kissed me." I said. Completely emotionless.
"Oh- my god!!! I knew you two would end up being something ."
"I stopped her and walked out of her huge house. Literally walked out. I'm walking right now, I don't know where but I-"I was out of breath.
"Jen... oh, Jen no, we have gone through this several times. Give her a chance, you know nothing about her yet, maybe she's good."
"I just...I- I can't, Ally." I was in completely denial.
"Oh gosh. Where are you? I'll go pick you up! Send me your location and don't move."
"Okay I will. Hold on." I sent it to her and sat by the side of the road. On the cold concrete. It was a really cold night, but I didn't care, my mind was somewhere else.

It's crazy how someone can damage some other one, so much. Without they even knowing, it's crazy.

I sat there for about twenty minutes and as I was just thinking about life and everything else, I kept on getting calls and texts from Leah. My phone was blowing up. I couldn't turn it off because I was waiting for Ally. So I just put it on silence and continued waiting. Few seconds after Ally arrived. She drove me home, it was a really quite moment.

When I got home I took a quick shower and went to bed. My phone continued being blowing  up by Leah, I just turnt it off.

I'm such a stupid person. Oh, my god. Couldn't believe me at the moment.

-

"You did good?" I asked Alessia as we walked out of the classroom. Last classroom I was going to be in, hopefully. We just took our last final, that's it. Now we would need to wait.

"I guess so. I hope so!" She shrugged smiling, "Now it's time to celebrate." She smiled even bigger. "Yeah, about that, we were supposed to have dinner, then we can go to some bar or whatever you want me to go." I told her and we walked over her car. "I know, we are all going to this restaurant, dinner will be fine." She drove us home. We ordered food, then napped, and by five we started to get ready. "This doesn't feel real." She says. "I know!!! I'm excited." I said as I was curling my hair.

I was wearing a grey tight dress, some matching heels and jewelry, my hair was down and messy. Ally was wearing a navy blue dress with heels as well, she got her hair in a ponytail.

"You look so good!!!! Ahhh..." she groaned. I grinned, "thank you, baby, you too!" "Thank you." she smirked, "Let's go."

We started walking out the door. While we were waiting for the elevator she couldn't stop looking at me, I knew that look, I know her too well, "What is it? Just ask..." I said and walked inside the elevator, "Well...I was just...I- whatever happened with - Leah? I mean...you-" "Mhm, no...don't. Drop it. Leave it alone." I shook my head and walked out and to where the car was, I got inside and I already knew I wouldn't end up too happy after this conversation. She was stubborn, she was not going to drop it.

"But Jen... You just met her, and she's literally help us like nobody ever did. She's nice and beautiful and- it was just a kiss..." "It wasn't just a kiss." I said and started driving away from our building. She turned to look at me, pretty surprised, "there was more?" She said and I rolled my eyes. "I mean! It wasn't just a whatever kiss, I actually felt something." I was always sincere about my feelings when it came to Alessia, I would tell her everything, for as hard as it would be, I always ended up telling her everything.

"I- oh... and you distanced yourself because of that?" She was trying to put pieces together. "You could say so." I sighed, "I may like her, and I just don't want to go through it. I don't have the patience, I guess." "But Jen, she doesn't know anything, you don't know it, I mean...You don't know her that well, she may like you back, who wouldn't? But my point is...you could've given her a chance, at least...What you did was-" "Stupid! I know, I should have texted her or something, I'm just scared, okay? She must hate me by now anyways, so it's whatever."

In fact, it wasn't whatever. I liked her, she was a great person, I was just too stupid and I wouldn't give it a try, what can I say...

"Maybe you could text her now. See what happens." She shrugged. "You mean, now as in... right now?" I looked at her funny. "No, stupid! But text her some time." She said, irritated. "I guess I will, I don't know about that. Anyways, whatever, let's just enjoy dinner, I'm starving." I said and parked the car.

Alessia, some friends and myself, were supposed to have dinner, to celebrate we finally were over this whole college situation!

We had dinner and then went to a bar, we had a good time. It was great and I couldn't get Leah out of my head.

What was new?

---