63: ωσяℓ∂ ιи му єуєѕ

Start from the beginning

I have never been this fucking nervous before in my life. I knew that I was being stupid. I knew he was in love with me, I just didn't know if he wanted to be tied to me forever.

I'm not young like him. I'll only get older. "Master, I'm ready." He said, and I turned around to look at him. He looked so fucking gorgeous.

He'd trimmed the blonde ends off his hair, leaving himself with his natural hair color completely. He'd neatly dressed, in a white button up, a tie, and a pair of black skinny jeans. He'd taken the time to straighten his hair, and put just the tiniest bit of lip balm on, leaving his lips looking soft and kissable.

His collar was tucked neatly around his neck, the ring for my finger—or a leash, whatever we liked at the moment—sticking out. I couldn't help it—I put my forefinger through the ring and pulled him forward, pressing a harsh, dominating kiss to his lips. He giggled into the kiss, and smiled a bit.

I found myself completely dominating him in every way. He let me lead him, and I did, completely. My tongue led his in a short lived battle for dominance. It took me a moment to gather myself enough to remember that I have a reservation at ten, and if I'm late the table isn't going to stay forever.

"So, where are we going?" He asked, and I smirked a little bit, leading him out to my car. I opened the door for him, motioning for him to get in. He did so, buckling up while I watched. I shut the door and then hurried around to the other side, rushing to get in and started. I knew that there was a bit of time, but not nearly enough. I found myself looking curiously over at him as he sat, completely trusting while he looked around.

"How was your day?" I asked, and he sighed a bit.

"I had an okay day. I missed you. So much." He admitted, and I smiled a bit, laughing softly.

"I missed you too." I said. He smiled back at me, looking nervous.

"So where are we going?" he asked again, and I shook my head at him, smiling.

"Just out to eat. Is that such a terrible thing?" I asked, and he raised a curious eyebrow but didn't ask again. I smiled and looked around us as we pulled into the parking lot of Harmonies.

Harmonies is a restaurant that has just opened in the area, however they are rated five stars for everything and one meal ranges from one hundred to three hundred per person, per plate. If you eat alone, you'll spend a small fortune.

Zaire was worth the money, though. He was worth everything and I would always go out of my way to get him anything that he wanted.

Me asking him to marry him would be something huge, and I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted it to be perfect for him. I parked the car and unlocked the doors, motioning for him to get out. He hurriedly got out of the car, and I took his hand, leading him to the door.

He bit his lip as I opened the door, putting my hand on his lower back and walked in, pushing him in front of me. I walked up to the hostess. "Hello may I take your name?" She asked.
"Bennett." I said, and she looked down at the reservations sheet and nodded, finding us and clicking her tongue for a moment. "Is there a problem?" I asked, forcing myself to be calm.

"Oh, no sir. Right this way." She said, and picked up two menus, leading us back to a private table where we'd be alone, but there was people around still. I found myself walking a bit calmer, keeping my hand on his lower back with a smile. "Okay sirs, your waiter will be around shortly. If you'd like anything else, please don't hesitate to ask." She said, and I nodded, dismissing her with a wave of my hand. She frowned a bit, but I didn't care. I found myself watching him closely as he blushed a bit.

Shortly after, a waiter came up, a game face on. She brought us a couple of champagne glasses and a bottle of Zaire's favorite: Gewürztraminer. Gewürztraminer is white wine, and it tastes amazing. I know that he's got a taste for it—it's his favorite. He's been obsessed with it since I introduced him to it.

He loved it, and because he loved it, I'd spent money on it. Tonight has to be perfect.

I ordered us dinner, and we ate, making small talk. He was beautiful. I could barely take my eyes off of him. The way his lips moved as he talked, the way his eyes crinkled a little bit as he smiled, the way his eyebrows raised when I said something he found interesting. I noticed things about him that I hadn't found myself noticing about anyone else... ever. I had been in love before, I was sure, but this... this was different.

This was breath taking. This was everything that I could ever dream of,

His smile was radiant, and he never stopped smiling. I found myself falling even more in love with him as we talked. I found myself unable to wait anymore.

"Zaire, I want to ask you something." I blurted out, and he stopped talking to raise his eyebrow. His eyes looked fearful.

"Yes, sir?" He asked, biting his lip.

"I have been thinking a lot about this—us." I said softly, feeling nervous. "And I have really grown to love you. I can't imagine waking up or going to bed without you. You've ingrained yourself into me—your scent is weaved into every inch of my bed, your stuff is mixed with mine, I can't even begin to figure out what is yours and what is mine. I see you everywhere in the house—I want you to be there forever, Zaire." I admitted softly, pulling the ring out of my pocket. "I've never been with someone like you... someone that makes me feel like I've got nothing to lose or to gain. You make me feel so young. So... alive. So free." I said, slipping the ring over to him. "I want to marry you, Zaire. I know that you might not be ready for that in your life. And if you aren't, I'll understand..." I trailed off softly, looking over him curiously. "But I won't give up on you. I have stuck by you through everything, and I can't imagine things any other way." I said.

He stared at me, tears welling up in his eyes. He covered his mouth for a moment and then he was out of his chair and sitting in my lap, his arms around my neck and kissed me. He just kissed me, pouring every ounce of his affection into the kiss.

I couldn't have told you how long our lips remained locked if you had of had to know for legal purposes. All I knew was that the kiss was as good as a yes. I know that I need him. I know that this kiss says that he needs it.

When he pulled back, he looked up at me shyly, his cheeks red and his lips slightly bruised from the intensity of our kiss. "Of course I'll marry you!" he said softly, leaning down and pressing another kiss to my lips.

I found myself leaning into the kiss, letting him lead for once. He hardly takes the initiative and I know that its because he's submissive. But he is adorable. I'd love for him to kiss me whenever he wanted to. Though I also knew that there was a lot of reasons that it wasn't that easy for him.

I didn't mind it. I loved the control I had on him. And I also know that I love him.

"I love you." I told him confidently, putting my hands on his hips. "I love you so much." I whispered this time, pulling his mouth down to mine. I pressed kiss after kiss to his lips, showering him with kisses. I loved the feeling of it.

I know that he's mine now. He'll be mine forever. I will have control of him, and have him, no matter what, forever. I can live with that and be utterly ecstatic, because I don't need anything more than this to be happy.

I just need him.

And somehow, he was mine.