13: ιи уσυя яσσм

Your favorite consciousness,

Your favorite slave.

Z A I R E:

I woke up in Sykes' arms. I'd never felt safer than I did in that moment. What was it about the way he smelled, he felt against me, the way his body practically blanketed my whole body as he laid on top of me. My smaller body was underneath him, and he was warming me up. I could feel his breath against my neck, and it was making me shiver in pleasure. My body was completely surrounded, and it made me feel so good, just knowing that he was holding me this way.

I shifted slightly, and a startled a moan escaped me. I felt his dick pressed against my stomach, and I blushed brightly. I didn't really want to fool around today, I just wanted to relax some. My body didn't agree though, and I found myself wiggling around, uncomfortable. "Be still." Sykes voice snapped, and I stilled immediately, my cheeks heating up. "What's got you all stirred up?" He murmured, and I bit my lip.

"M-master you are..." I whispered, and he laughed.

"You are so cute." He whispered, "You can get whipped and fucked without blushing but you wake up to my dick hard against you and all the sudden you're embarrassed?" I bit my lip and nodded, making him smirk. 

"I'm sorry sir." I whispered, and he smirked.

"I find everything you do fucking adorable, pet." He whispered against my skin, running his nose down my neck before biting me hard. I moaned and shivered below him. "Your little moans are music to my ears, but do you know what I want to hear?" He asked me, biting down on my neck again, making me arch and whimper. "I want to hear you scream for me, baby. The screams you let out are absolutely perfect, I love every single one of them."

A deliciously warm feeling was taking me over when suddenly, "UNCLE SYKES!" Echoed throughout the house. He groaned against my neck. 

"I was enjoying you," He said, pulling himself up away from me. I panted, and looked up at him. My dick was hard, but I didn't protest as he pulled me up, and sat me on the floor on my feet. I hurriedly pulled on a pair of jeans, and then his shirt. I tucked it in because it was hanging off of me in a very unflattering way, and jumped when his hand came down on my ass. A moan escaped me, and I turned to him, "You need more jeans like that. Your ass looks phenomenal. What kind are they?" He asked, and I looked down.

"I didn't even buy these, Zex did." I admitted. He smirked.

"Why don't you invite Zexion and whoever he's dating to hang out with us today?" He asked, and I bit my lip.

"I'll ask him," I said, and went over to my cellphone. I grabbed it, and followed Sykes out of the bedroom. I looked through it, looking for Zexions number. When I found it, I clicked it, and called him.

"The great and sexy Zex has answered, speak and be heard, peasant?" He asked, and I giggled a bit, amused by his antics. He always found a new way to answer his phone, but this was by far my favorite.

"It's the great and sexier Zee, I am speaking, and I'm not a peasant." I said, and he squealed.

"ZEE!!!" He cried, "What's up, I thought you were with the master?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I am. He is taking Alexei out to the mall and he wanted to know if you'd join?" I asked him, and he spent like sixty seconds completely silent. "You of course have to bring your boyfriend too, because it'd be awkward otherwise, but I just... yeah."

"What time?" He asked, and I looked to Sykes.

"M-Sykes," I started to call him master, but I saw Alexei sitting in front of him, and corrected myself before he even noticed, and Sykes eyes darted to me, "What time?" I asked.