6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит

I'm a hold ya down until you're amazed,

Give it to ya 'til you're screaming my name.

S Y K E S:

"Go wait at my private dungeon, slave." I commanded Zaire, and his head bowed immediately, and he led Flynn away. He'd introduced us, and I found Flynn was a nice guy. Much calmer than Zexion, and I was glad about that. Zexion was annoying to me, and I'd only conversated with him for thirty or so seconds the night I took Zaire out for dinner to ask him to be mine. I noticed how he purposefully stepped around the people, and I knew he'd do everything in his power to obey me.

He's a good boy, amazingly trained. He's got beautiful positions, his body floats softly to the floor when he's commanded to, and he's sweet. He's trusting, completely so, and it's endearing. "You need to stop that weird look, it's freaking me out." Slater said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?" I asked, and he laughed softly.

"Well, I signed off on your contract and put the contracts for each of you in your dropbox at the office. You'll have to drop by and pick them up." He said, and I nodded. "As for your slave, who's that hot little piece of ass with him?" He asked, and I looked over my shoulder, but couldn't see them.

"Flynn. But Zaire calls him Fly. Apparently it's a nickname." I said, and he nodded.

"Would you care to bring your slave, and Flynn to the showroom? I'd like to meet the little..." He trailed off, and I nodded, sighing.

"Slater, do you have a thing for Fly?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"I think I just want to fuck his hot little ass." he admitted, and I rolled my eyes.

"Eventually you'll have to get over him, you know." I tsked, and he rolled his eyes this time.

"Probably so," he said, "but not yet." He sighed.

"I'll bring them up once the boys get dressed. I want Zaire to wear the more noticeable collar while here. I told him he'd wear the other one when he's not here, but if we're here... yeah, you get the point." I said, and he nodded.

"Hurry. I want to meet the Fly." He said, and I sighed.

"Got it, Slater." I said, and walked off.

"Make sure you find me!!" He called and I flicked him off before going to find my boy. I found him crouched down on his knees at my door while Fly was awkwardly sitting on his butt, looking nervous.

"Let's go slave." I said, punching in the code to my door and opening it for them. I nodded to Fly and he walked in behind Zaire nervously.

Zaire explained that Fly had never been to a BDSM club, and that he'd never experienced anything like it, either. He'd said that Fly had seen his bruises on his wrist, and asked if he was abused. Zaire had obviously denied, and told him about his interest in BDSM. He'd told him also that it was confidential information, and that he shouldn't go around spouting it off. He'd also informed him that the people in this club expected to stay anonymous on the outside of the club. He'd gone over everything, and Fly had asked if he could come along to try it out.

I didn't have a right to tell someone besides my slave no, so I let him tag along. I knew it'd be no problem to Slater, he really didn't care who joined his club as long as he or I trained them, they were clean of STD's and they were genuine about the lifestyle.

Slater is a more relaxed type, unless it comes to his business. I've had the liberty of knowing him since kindergarten, and we've been friends all through it. We've had rocky times, of course, but we got it together, and remained friends through everything.