22: нσω ωє ∂σ

No need to bite my lip,

I'd rather bite your hip.

Z A I R E:

My mind is fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the bright sun peaking in through the windows. It was a good dream, one of which made my stomach flip lightly. I could almost remember it, but only just unfortunately.

I felt Sykes arm wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me to his warm body. With a mental sigh I allow my brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. The bright spring sunlight cuts the room in half and I see dust-motes dancing in the wall of light. I pushed myself back into Sykes body and bury my face in my pillow keep the light out so I can drift back off to sleep.

It doesn't take long for me to realize it isn't going to work. My brain is already awake, and working on overdrive. I wiggle slightly turning around to face Sykes, trying to get more comfortable. When Sykes shifted slightly, I stopped and looked at his face.

Sykes mouth was opened the slightest bit, quiet snores coming out of it. His face looked so peaceful, he almost looked innocent as he slept. No worries creased his forehead, or frowns made him look serious. He was just utterly breathtaking as he laid there beside me, lost in his own dream world.

I could watch him sleep for hours, I realized, as I laid there. But Sykes hardly ever slept longer than I did, it was almost as if the moment I opened my eyes, he knew it.

Sure enough, about twenty minutes after I woke up, Sykes eyes opened slowly, and a sleepy smile formed on his face. I smiled back, my stomach flip flopping. Everything he did made butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Good morning," Sykes murmured, sleep coating his voice as he buried his face in my neck.

"Good morning, Master." I said softly, wrapping my arms around his back. Sykes chest was large, he was muscular, and gorgeous, with tanned skin, I could barely wrap my arms around him. Sykes practically shielded my body with his own, and it was such a major turn on.

"You really need to be getting ready to go." He murmured, running his nose down my neck, but he didn't let me up. I shrugged, glancing down to see his chest rising and falling against my own in a rhythm. I wasn't in a hurry to be up and about anyway. "I guess I need to behave and let you get going. But, tonight when you get back, I'm going to wash every inch of your sweet little body."

Okay now I really don't want to go now. "B-but..." I whimpered as he pulled off of me, making me feel cold.

I got up and got dressed, not protesting. I pulled on some jeans and one of masters shirts. It was a lot too big, but it made me feel better because it was like he was going to be with me all day. He chuckled and walked up behind me, putting his hands on my hips and pressing his lips to the base of my neck. "I take it you enjoy my clothes," He whispered, and my cheeks heated up as I nodded.

As embarrassing as it was, it made me feel... giddy. I knew I was acting like a fifteen year old girl with her first boyfriend, but I mean... whatever. It felt like he was with me always, and that was what I desperately wanted.

"You look utterly ravishing," he said into my ear, and I shivered. "Seeing you in my clothes is absolutely amazing. You should wear them more often." I bit my lip and nodded, forcing down the urge to spin around and squeal. I'm too old to be acting like a fifteen year old, but... it felt good to finally be able to feel this way. "Listen I need you to keep Prince completely distracted this afternoon. David and I are going shopping for Prince's engagement ring, and he doesn't know it." Sykes told me, and I nodded, smiling.

"That's so cool!" I said, and he nodded. "I'll keep it a secret!" I promised, and brushed my fingers through my hair to straighten it out.

"Good boy." He said, and I beamed, looking over myself in the mirror. I looked sexy if I do say so myself. Sykes came over to me and pressed his lips to mine. I giggled and kissed him back, loving how his lips completely dominated the kiss.