19: αℓℓ мιиє

Ohh how I feel so good,

That I can hardly wait.

S Y K E S:

When we finally pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, it was almost one in the afternoon. I knew that Zaire was tired, he kept yawning and rubbing his eyes trying to keep awake. I really wanted to take Zaire up to the room, hold his smaller body to mine, and forget everything except him. The way he smelled, tasted... felt. The way his breathing slows down and he relaxes into my arms.

But unfortunately, this trip wasn't taken for leisure. I have work to do, and that means I have to leave him alone in the hotel room. Of course it's not like its a shitty hotel, it's one of the nicest in the state, with a day spa, bar, and a gym to work out in. It has a pool to lounge beside or swim in, and a restaurant that puts even some of the five star restaurants that I've been to, to shame.

"Come on, pet." I said, and he got out of the car and walked behind me, keeping his head down. He's such a good boy, I think to myself, pausing, to let him get beside me. I put my hand on the back of his neck, and pulled him to my side.

With hesitant eyes he glanced up at me, and I smiled and kissed his temple. He's so gorgeous, so pretty... so mine. I walked up to the front desk, keeping Zaire pulled to my side. "Hello how may I help you?" A young, prissy sounding girl asked, looking up at me.

"Reservations under Bennett." I said, and she looked down at the computer, tapping away momentarily before looking back up at me with wide eyes.

"T-that'll um, be room 315, sir." She said, and I nodded, waiting expectantly for the key. "Oh, yeah... key." She mumbled, reaching down and grabbing the key with my name on it. "Here you go sir, have a nice um, vacation?" She asked, twirling her blonde hair around on her pointer finger like a teenager would.

I didn't respond, turning around and pulling Zaire closer to me. He sighed and buried himself into my side, like he wanted to disappear into me. I smiled and led him up to our hotel room. I unlocked the door and pushed him into the room, shutting the door and slamming him against it, making the bells on his collar jingle like a Christmas carol. How fitting, my own little delicately wrapped Christmas present. I forced my lips on his, making him let out a moan at the feeling. Our bodies fit perfectly together, my hips pinning him in place against the door. He didn't struggle to get free, or fight for dominance. He simply let me lead him, and hold him.

I ran my hand down his body, cupping his crotch in my hand making him whimper. I grabbed his wrists in my other hand, stopping momentarily to notice that both of his pale, thin wrists fit in one of my hands. I put them over his head, and held them there.

"You are so beautiful." I said against his lips, he sucked in a breath, one I immediately stole from him as I kissed him again. His body laid limp in my grasp, supported by my body on top of his against the door. If I let go of him, he'd fall to the floor before he had time to catch his footing. I slipped my thigh between his thighs, rubbing against his dick with it. He gasped, his lips parting from mine, his body shiver in my grasp.

There was a heat between us, a passion, a fire burning bright that neither of us could ignore. Whenever our lips fused together there was a pull there, one that neither of us could ignore. I pulled away from him, letting him gently down to the floor, and put my finger through the loop on his collar, the bells ringing in the room lightly as I pulled him to the bed, and pushed him down, finally releasing his lips.

He fell back onto the bed, looking up at me with desperation clear in his eyes. "As much as I'd love to fuck you right now," I said, my voice thick with lust, "I have to get to work. You, my darling boy, are going to stay here, and occupy yourself." I told him, and he whimpered loudly, but didn't protest. I pulled my bags out of the hallway, along with his, and shut the door behind me. I sat my bag down on the bed and opened it, pulling my gray suit out of the suitcase.