58: fαℓℓιиg

Falling, down, down, down

I'm falling back  

S Y K E S:

"Master!" Zaire exclaimed, looking up at me with an innocent look on his face. I could tell he'd put it up with a lot of work and I immediately knew he'd done something while he was gone. Zaire had come to me while I was working and asked to go to the mall with Zexion, Flynn and Thomas.

I didn't want to tell him he couldn't go with his brother and his friends, so I told him I didn't care but to be good and behave. He told me thank you and agreed.

Zaire was slowly turning red, and I raised an eyebrow at him. He was caught and he knew it.

But I had the sneaking suspicion whatever Zaire had gotten himself into wasn't at all on his own. Thomas was looking rather smug as he strutted away from us.

There had been a little tension between Thomas and Zaire since Zaire had exploded on him. Thomas had been looking for an apartment, he wouldn't be here long, but until he could leave, Zaire would be upset. And it wasn't that Zaire didn't like him because he did. I think Zaire just thinks he wants me. Which, even if he does, he's not going to get me. And Thomas doesn't seem like the type to jump someone's bones. He's just too meek and shy.

Though I did have the sneaking suspicion whatever Zaire was currently trying to hide from me Thomas had a part in. "What did you do?" I asked him, and he immediately looked down, a guilty look consuming his features.

He bit his lip and motioned for us to go to our room. He looked very uncomfortable so I let him go, following behind him. I know whatever he's done is bad and he's embarrassed by it.

Once we entered out room, I shut the door and locked it behind us. He immediately stripped off his clothes, lowering his head down. I raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong, little one?" I asked, looking over at him. I examined his body slowly, worried that Thomas and he had gotten into a physical altercation.

"Thomas... he kissed me, Master. I'm so sorry." He burst into heartbroken tears. I just stared at him with a cold, but concerned look.

"He did what?" I asked, and he nodded his head. He continued looking down. His heartbreaking sobs were uncontrollable and I hated that.

I knew exactly why he was crying though. Zaire is a slave. Slaves pride themselves on being exactly what their master's desire. Slaves are even more so upset by the thought of breaking a rule than submissive.

Slaves are quicker to go into sub-drop and they depend even more heavily on their masters for confidence. Where submissive partners desire the loss of control with boundaries, slaves have no boundaries. A master has complete power over the slave.

And slaves put everything into their masters. They mold themselves to follow all of their masters rules. They live for their master.

And Zaire had, even if he didn't want to, broke a rule. But I knew that it wasn't Zaire's fault.

I would be a fool to over-react to this. Zaire was clearly very upset by it already, and I knew that I couldn't let my temper—or my jealousy, for that matter—get the better of me. He was still crying on his knees in front of me.

I sighed deeply, sitting on the edge of the bed. I pulled my boy over in front of me, putting my hands on his head and gently massaging his scalp.

I ran my fingers through his hair, trying my best to calm both of us. The anger that was stirring in my chest wasn't meant for my boy.