17: нєѕ му тнιиg

I kept for myself and not for you,

He's my thing I kept for myself and nobody else.

Z A I R E:

I've been jumpy ever since I got the call from Steven, but with how caring and attentive Sykes has been, my fears have all but dissipated. He had a point when he said that there wasn't a way that Steven would get close to me. He'd taken me into his bedroom, and he'd opened the drawer beside the bed, and showed me the gun he kept there. At first it'd scared me, but he let me hold it, and showed me how to use it. "I understand that it's scary, Zaire," He'd murmured into my ear, "But no matter what, if he or anyone else breaks in, and gets within five feet of you, pull the trigger. You don't have to aim for any major arteries, but you do need to know how to use it. If there is any way possible I'll be the one doing the shooting, however, if worse comes to worse, you know how to use it."

It made me feel a bit better that he had a way to protect us, even if it was a weapon that could kill us. I'd never been with anyone that had a gun before, but I trusted that he'd absolutely never use it unless it was completely necessary.

Sykes was currently in the office at his house, working again. He'd been doing all his work at the house and I'd been going to work but Terrance had been there with me. The school understood that he was there to protect me, and decided that it was better to just let me finish out until spring break. I assured them that by the time I could be back at work, Terrance wouldn't be needed... I hoped at least.

They said if it wasn't solved my the first week back they'd be forced to make me find a substitute, and I really didn't want to do that. I figure if Steven doesn't show up by then, Terrance will be unneeded.

Sykes said he'd only be able to rest easy if Steven got arrested. Which he'd been sure to say, if he caught him within fifty miles of me, he'd press charges. I wouldn't have any problem with that. I had told Sykes most of what Steven did, but I held just a tiny bit back. If I had of told him everything, Sykes would probably be in jail for murder.

That'd suck for more reasons than one. One, he's the best thing that'd ever happened to me. Two, he's the only one that had ever made me feel like I was worth anything. Three he had Alexei, and I would hate to take Alexei away from the only decent family that he had left.

My dad had agreed to taking Alexei for the week while Sykes and I go to Illinois. I was actually excited. It'd be the one week where literally, Sykes and I wouldn't have to worry about children, or work. Well, work much. I would be free for most of the trip, because I am just a teacher and not even for upper grades. My grading is pretty easy, and I don't have to even worry about that while I'm on the trip.

Sykes promised me he'd finish the business he had to take care of and then he'd spend the rest of the week pampering me. I was excited, because I really wanted to just spend some time with him. Pampering was just a bonus that Sykes was offering. I wasn't entirely sure why, I'd never met a master like him... but it was a good change.

He didn't just want to whip, fuck, and abuse me. He wanted to give me care, attention, affection, and pleasure. He wanted to give me the pleasurable pain I desired, without pushing me too far. He wanted to make me cum until I couldn't anymore. He wanted to show me that I'm his, and I was fully okay with that. I wanted to be his. I wanted him to own me, to be the missing part of me that filled me up, and completed me. I wanted him to love me, and I wanted him to know I loved him.

I hadn't told him I loved him yet. I have wanted to, but it never seemed like a good time. I'd been so close to saying it two times but each time I chickened out. I wanted to beat some sense into myself, and just say it, but every single time I thought I could I just start panicking and start a random conversation.