9: вєαυтιfυℓ ℓσνєя

Being with you is where I want to be,

Close to you just holding hands.

S Y K E S:

"UNCLE SYKES!" Alexei screamed when he saw me, and ran up to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much!" I chuckled, and kissed his head putting him down.

"I missed you too." I said softly, and he smiled brightly, and seemed to notice Zaire standing behind me shyly, trying to disappear into the background. I turned to see Zaire myself, and was startled at how beautiful he looked. His face was red, his eyes were lidded because he was tired from our earlier play, and his hair was disheveled. He looked absolutely sexy, utterly delicious. All I wanted was to touch him at this moment.

"MR. Z!" Alexei said, giggling loudly.

"Hey Alexei." Zaire said, biting his lip.

"Whatterya doin here?" Alexei asked, and Zaire blushed red.

"He's staying the night," I offered. "Zaire is my special friend." I explained.

"Does that mean that you like him?" Alexei asked, and I looked at him, shocked.

"I do like Zaire," I said, and Alexei smiled brightly.

"I know uncle Sykes! It's oblivions." He said, and Zaire smiled slightly.

"I believe the word you're looking for is Obvious." Zaire corrected, and Alexei smiled and bit his lip.

"Yeah! That word." Alexei giggled.

As I watched Zaire and Alexei communicate, I realized that Zaire is literally amazing with children. He's so attentive and caring. He listens to what Alexei is saying, communicating excitedly. It almost seemed like Zaire knew what Alexei was thinking, and he was responding accordingly.

Seeing them getting along so well didn't necessarily surprise me, I always knew Zaire was special, and I knew Alexei seemed to like his class a lot. I had wondered why, but never asked. I mean, he's only been in his class a little while, maybe five days, so I didn't think that it was that big of a deal. I know now why Alexei liked him, though.

Alexei likes him because he cares about the kids in his class. He really has a passion for kids, something I'd not seen many people have. He's got this raging care for teaching that I found very attractive. Every other slave I've had worked the bare minimum. Two shifts a week at a coffee shop and basically siphoned my money out of my pocket like I was an ATM. Zaire is a nice change to that, he seems to really care about his work, and he doesn't ask me for anything. I know that I want to provide for him, but it's nice to see that he doesn't need it because he's not a selfish prick.

Zaire is sweet, he's got this soft spot, and somehow he managed to make me have a soft spot for him, in days. It's hardly been long enough for me to have a soft spot like this but yet I do. The thought of ever telling Zaire no to something hurt me. I can provide him with anything he could ever want, but... what if I'm not enough?

I sighed, and smiled at Zaire and Alexei. I can't think like this right now. I kept watching Zaire and Alexei, relaxing my mind, finally.

* * *

Zaire laid on his side of my bed, looking beautiful. His eyes were wide, and deep, looking thoughtful. Zaire's beautiful face is thin, small, and adorable. His eyes are beautiful, and I can't tell what he's thinking about but I really wish that I could know. His lips are swollen from our earlier kisses, and I was itching to pull my sweater off of his thin body, wanting to see his slim little body and his bruises.

His little body looks so perfect laying beside me. I want to pull him into me, and feel him against me. I want to kiss him again, feel his body writhe underneath me, and I want to give him the most pleasure possible.

"Master?" Zaire asked, and I looked down into his eyes which were now turned to me. I smiled lightly, and put my hand on his cheek softly.

"Yes, slave?" I asked, and he smiled shyly.

"You're staring at me." He whispered.

"You're beautiful. I can't help it." I said, and he giggled shyly.

"Thank you master." He said, and I smiled, and pulled him to me. He cuddled up to my chest and smiled softly. He made himself comfortable, and I found it really cute that he was so trusting with me

Soon enough, Zaire was sleeping. I could hear his heart beating slowly in his chest, I could hear his breathing slow. Zaire is always something to look at, something to cherish, but when he's asleep there's nothing better to do than watch him. He's gorgeous, and his pretty blue eyes are closed, the delicate skin of his eyelids hiding the gems from me. Instantly, I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to feel his thin body under mine.

I would never wake him up just to kiss him, but his lips are tempting as hell.

He's almost like a drug that I'm shamefully addicted to. Putting Zaire in the room with me was like sitting a meth addict down with some meth on the table and waving it around telling them they can't have it.

I know that it's waaaay too soon to be addicted to him, but I can't get enough of him. He's so... sexy. His body is gorgeous, his touch is electric, and he himself is just... amazing. I sighed and looked down at him, smiling a little.

I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, and then settled myself completely, not wanting to wake him up. Soon, sleep will take me over, too.

* * *

"Are we going to the club tonight?" Zaire asked, playing with his phone sitting beside me. I looked over at him, and nodded. "Is it okay if Fly comes with us tonight again?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"He'll probably end up with Slater, though." I told him, and he smirked.

"I think that's the point, actually." Zaire said, and I watched him. "Ever since the club, Fly and Master Slater have been texting, apparently. Fly is sure he wants to be in this lifestyle, but he isn't sure about how fast he wants to move, but apparently..." He trailed off and I understood.

So, Slater does have a thing for Flynn, apparently. But of course, Slater isn't the type to beat around the bush. Obviously Flynn knows he's damaged goods, then? Hrm, I wonder if he actually is serious about Flynn. I've known him for years, and he's not the type to settle down. I hope he doesn't hurt Flynn, because Zaire is really good friends with him, and that could strain our relationship.

If Slater hurts Flynn, I won't take his side this time. Slater needs to get it together, and if he hurts my slave's friend because he wants to fuck around with people, that's his problem to deal with. If it's Flynn's fault, that's different. But if Slater does something to hurt him mentally, then I'll just let him know kindly to fuck off until Flynn and Zaire are over it. I'm not losing my slave because of his bullshittery.

"So, are you excited?" Zaire asked me, and I nodded, smiling at him softly.

"Of course I'm excited, I get to see you're sexy little ass dressed up and then I get to torture you so good, you'll love it." I said, and he blushed loudly.

"Oh Master..." He whispered, and I smirked and kissed him on the forehead.

"Get ready, slave." I commanded. "You'll need a lot of time, tonight." I winked, and he flushed bright red, then nodded. I left him to his thoughts, and went to my study. For the moment, I need to be alone, and with what he's got to do, so does he. I just hope nothing happens to damaged the relationship between my slave and I. If anything happens to it, I'll be livid.