49: ραιи (мαкєѕ уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ)

Of pain's guilty pleasure,

Love's pressure painfully.

Z A I R E:

I found that waking up in Sykes' arms could cure anything, even the guilt of pulling the trigger. I giggled softly, resting my head against his chest and tracing patterns on his taut stomach. He'd healed up wonderfully, and you could only just tell he'd been shot. The scar was small, noticeable, but small. 

I had my own scars, up and down my back from being violently whipped multiple times, so I couldn't complain, honestly. Sykes didn't complain about mine. He didn't speak about him, knowing that it made me uncomfortable. I liked to pretend they didn't exist, I liked to pretend that it wasn't real. 

The scars have faded some, but you could still tell they were scars. They were a lot worse, though. 

"Lovely, you're going to turn me on, and I don't think we've eaten in three days." Sykes murmured softly, making me giggle softly and shake my head. 

"We ate a bit--" I protested, climbing on top of him. He cracked his dark eyes open to look at me, and gripped my hips in his hands hard, a smirk on his face. 

"Lovely, I refuse to fuck you again until you've eaten at least--" He grunted when I rocked myself on him, his dick slipping in between my cheeks. He gripped my hips and pulled me off of him. "Calm down, Zaire. I need to feed you." He said, a glower on his face. I bit my lip and shrugged. 

"I'm not hungry..." I trailed off, looking mischievously up at him, "for anything except your body..." He groaned and shook his head no. 

"Get your ass up and get dressed. Your stomach is growling, I can hear it. And don't disobey me, I will spank you." He growled, and I bit my lip. Do I want to push him? I shook my head and got up, pulling on a pair of black jeans and a baggy tee that belonged to Sykes. 

"I want you to spank me, though." I turned around to him, and he rolled his eyes. 

"If I spank you because you're being a bad boy, you wont cum for a day. If I have to do it twice, you'll be suffering blue balls for a week. Do you understand?" I nodded, and looked over him. He'd stood up while I was getting dressed and had pulled on his own pants and was working on a shirt. I couldn't help but go over to him and press a sweet kiss to his lips. He hungrily kissed me back. I moaned softly, wrapping my arms around him and pushing closer to him. 

All the sudden, I was back against the wall, my head slamming against it hard. He was pressing me against it, his eyes looking over me. I could feel my lips tingling from the force of the kiss and my body was alight with desire. He had no problems being rough with me, and I loved that. I loved him. "Baby boy, you've got to stop. I need to feed you." He groaned, but didn't stop pushing his hips against mine. I moaned softly, digging my nails into his shoulders and tightened my legs around his waist. 

"I-I..." I whimpered, biting my lip and arching my back to press against his body more. His hips didn't stop moving against mine, and it was driving me insane. His dick was so close to my body, just a couple layers of clothing separating us from heaven. "It's not me..." I whined finally, and he groaned. 

"You make self control so hard," He groaned, running his tongue along my neck. "You smell so good, and I just want to fuck you into every wall that I see. The way you taste--oh god baby that's something else. And the way you respond to me..." He said against my ear before nipping it hard. I moaned, arching my neck, giving him more space to work his magic. 

"Oh god, master," I gasped, feeling pleasure wash over me in waves. I was embarrassed to admit that he hadn't even touched my cock and I was close to cumming. His hands slipped up my shirt and pinched my nipples hard, twisting them, making my dick leak out a bit of pre-cum. "Oh fuck," I cursed, looking up at Sykes, his eyes dilated to where they looked black and he was absolutely driving my body crazy. I couldn't get a grip... I couldn't focus.